Patriots purposely left JC Jackson off of Pro Bowl ballot?

YoloinOhio

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

How does it even keep him from cashing in this off season, I don’t see the real benefit here for the team 

Player and agents will use things such as the Pro Bowl to negotiate contracts. 

Its definitely a financial play by BB

• Like (+1) 2

In a similar but different note, Jacksonville fans have started a viral movement to vote Yannick Ngakoue into the Pro Bowl.

Doing so would shift the conditional pick they get from Minn from a 5th to a 4th. (And also shift the pick Minn gets from Baltimore)

They're rallying fans from Minn and Balt division rivals (Lions, Pack, Bears, Steelers, Browns, Bengals) to up his vote count.

Smartest thing Jags fans have ever done. I wonder if all 4 of them came up with this plot together.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 15
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

In a similar but different note, Jacksonville fans have started a viral movement to vote Yannick Ngakoue into the Pro Bowl.

Doing so would shift the conditional pick they get from Minn from a 5th to a 4th. (And also shift the pick Minn gets from Baltimore)

They're rallying fans from Minn and Balt division rivals (Lions, Pack, Bears, Steelers, Browns, Bengals) to up his vote count.

Smartest thing Jags fans have ever done. I wonder if all 4 of them came up with this plot together.

I'll vote for Yannick haha

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DJB said:

Yes he can be offer sheeted. 

So I just think of another team saying they will acknowledge he’s a pro bowler because of his performance and it’s obvious what the Pats are trying to do, And then making the pats match it anyway (or lose him)

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

Prow bowl appearances might be a part of contracts/negotiations.

Yes but it doesn’t have to be - another team can run an offer sheet by him that acknowledges whatever he would have garnered with that selection even if the pats won’t do it, and then they either match it or lose him... unless he’s an ERFA which I don’t know. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

A dirty little trick by Belicheat. Trying to keep his name from the mainstream as to keep the price lower and him in as much relative anonymity as possible. I hope this costs them in the long run, more ways than one. It couldn't happen to a better organization. 

Edited by H2o
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Gene1973 said:

It just seems that players are in a type of concentration camp when playing for that team. I'm sure the rings were worth it???

It is when they are actually winning rings. But watch it all crumble when it's still harsh conditions just to go 7-9. We're already seeing those wheels come off.

And folks here worship Belichicks constant low life behavior, that whole organization reeks... they will screw over anyone, including their own, that teams reputation  really can’t get much lower, but Bill will find a way to scrape the bottom a little harder every day, what a piece of 💩 he is, 

• Like (+1) 3