Jarret Patterson--UB rushes for 301 yards last night...sets UB single game record...WOW!!

Big Turk

57 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

And he was already getting carries on that drive. Let It go dude. It's not like he didn't even go out on that last drive

He doesn't even care. He wants to win

If you can't get excited over his performance you're not a UB fan. Do you know how many running backs want to play in Leipolds system?

Tons. Because days like this...  And Leipold was Patterson's first d1 offer. He's done everything for Patterson

Sounds like Khalil Mack. UB was his only D1 offer.

2 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

And he was already getting carries on that drive. Let It go dude. It's not like he didn't even go out on that last drive

He doesn't even care. He wants to win

If you can't get excited over his performance you're not a UB fan. Do you know how many running backs want to play in Leipolds system?

Tons. Because days like this...  And Leipold was Patterson's first d1 offer. He's done everything for Patterson

You’re the one that needs to let it go. Why keep replying the same thing to my posts,  it’s kind of odd. I saw your first reply to my post and replied there. You don’t need to say it again

Why are you making stuff up saying I’m not excited about the performance? You do understand a person can be disappointed in coming up short of a record but still be happy with the performance, right? Also I’m not the only one disappointed in the coach pulling him. Pretty much every one knows it was a poor decision and Leipold has done it before. 

Who said anything about running backs not wanting to play here? 

Cool that you don’t agree with me, I don’t really care. I don’t agree with you either no matter what you say to try to rationalize it. Have a good night and Go Bulls and Go Bills.

Edited by Not at the table Karlos

1 hour ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

You’re the one that needs to let it go. Why keep replying the same thing to my posts,  it’s kind of odd. I saw your first reply to my post and replied there. You don’t need to say it again

Why are you making stuff up saying I’m not excited about the performance? You do understand a person can be disappointed in coming up short of a record but still be happy with the performance, right? Also I’m not the only one disappointed in the coach pulling him. Pretty much every one knows it was a poor decision and Leipold has done it before. 

Who said anything about running backs not wanting to play here? 

Cool that you don’t agree with me, I don’t really care. I don’t agree with you either no matter what you say to try to rationalize it. Have a good night and Go Bulls and Go Bills.

Go Bulls and Bills

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Don't let this distract you from the the fact that in 1966, Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, Bubba "Spare Tire" Dixon.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.