Anyone got Pittsburgh on their mind yet?

2 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

I know Chargers and Niners are still ahead and we take it one game at a time  but man there is a very real possibility the Pittsburgh Steelers will be 12-0 coming to Buffalo on Sunday Football no less 

"We gotta play 'em one day at a time.

I'm just happy to be here.

Hope I can help the ballclub.

I just want to give it my best shot, and the good Lord willing, things will work out."

• Haha (+1) 1

It's probably the least important game we have remaining.

We will be favored in 4+ of the games we have left. Beat the teams we are supposed to beat and losing to a top 3 team in the regular season won't matter, at all.

With that, it's not like the Steelers are out of our league. They are one of the better teams in the league and so are we. 

Edited by Process
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Beast said:

I’m a fan so it will not effect the Bills who I focus on.

Yes, I have been thinking about the Steelers being 12-0 coming into Buffalo. Looking forward to that game!

after the bye, I'm glad we have two winnable games to get ready for the Stealers and to get our lines right. With Morse and Ford coming back to the OL, maybe we can get some push or at least not be embarrassing. On D, I'm hoping Phillips is ready and Oliver steps up in the stretch run. I think our only hope is to get our lines playing a lot better than vs. Az. Plus, we get Milano back....

It sounds crazy maybe a little bit but maybe we hit the end of the season hitting on all cylinders. Fix the ground game and I think it helps Josh a lot....Although after the Phoenix game, it looks like the whole offense needs to be reworked . We need our TEs and secondary receivers and RBs back in the passing game as well....

Maybe I'm asking for too much but all of that is what we need to happen if we are to have any chance of being dangerous in the playoffs.

Pittsburg is hard to figure out. They may have the easiest schedule.                   (https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-power-rankings-week-11-raiders-cardinals-rise-seahawks-titans-exit-top-10)   top third 1-10  middle third 22-21  bottom third 22-32

Giants                         22                                                                                                         bottom third

Broncos                     25                                                                                                         bottom third

Texas                         28                                                                                                          bottom third

bye week 7

Eagles                        26                                                                                                           bottom third

Browns                      15                                                                    middle third

titans                          14                                                                   middle third

Ravens                        6                     top third

Cowboys                    30                                                                                                          bottom third

Bengals                      27                                                                                                           bottom third

*****************************************************************************************************

Jacksonville               31                                                                                                           bottom third

Ravens                          6                   top third

Redskins                    29                                                                                                           bottom third

Bills                                7                  top third

Bengals                     27                                                                                                             bottom third

Colts                          12                                                               middle third

Browns                      15                                                               middle third

9 of their games are against the bottom third

4 against the middle third

3 against the top third.

They have had only one hard game so far.   Theyl play  teams ranked  #31,   #30,   #29 ,  #28,   #27,  #27,   #26,   #25.  that is 8 of the 9 worse teams in the NFL.  (how did they miss the Jests?).     We really don't know how good or bad they are. They have played a lot f easy games.  They also have a scrimmage against the Redskins the week before they play us.

13 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

I know Chargers and Niners are still ahead and we take it one game at a time  but man there is a very real possibility the Pittsburgh Steelers will be 12-0 coming to Buffalo on Sunday Football no less 

with no fans in the stands, the "coming to Buffalo on SNF" just loses all its juice for me.   empty stands have eliminated the home field advantage.   they might as well be playing in a cornfield somewhere... go bills.   

If the Fins keep playing the way they are i'd say they could be a big worry for the Bills ! The team with Tua and Fitz have been on a upward trajectory in the W column and they are in the division and the only team that could screw up a division championship .

After that game in AZ given the fact that Tua is getting more & more comfy in the offense just makes me a bit nervous because they have the talent and could be a true spoiler if the Bills don't get their Shot together on the D !! 

8 minutes ago, ProcessTruster said:

with no fans in the stands, the "coming to Buffalo on SNF" just loses all its juice for me.   empty stands have eliminated the home field advantage.   they might as well be playing in a cornfield somewhere... go bills.   

I said that from day 1 basically every team is playing 16 games on a neutral field. Granted some teams can have some fans but its not really going create a normal homefield advantage.

3 minutes ago, BarleyNY said:

Yup.  Plus their DL is probably the best in the league this year.  Our OL needs to be in top form for that game.

I am more worried about them running the ball down our throat. That will open things up for Ben in the passing game.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, wettlaufer said:

"We gotta play 'em one day at a time.

I'm just happy to be here.

Hope I can help the ballclub.

I just want to give it my best shot, and the good Lord willing, things will work out."

Did Crash teach you that Meat;)

• Awesome! (+1) 1