Anyone got Pittsburgh on their mind yet?

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Hopefully we're 9-3 is all I'm thinking about right now. 

Heck! I just want to get to 8-3! I will NOT get ahead of myself, and I pray the Bills feel the same way! 

Do what you can to get better every day, and NEVER look beyond the next game! 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 6

1 minute ago, ogham26 said:

nope i honestly dont even care about that game.  its likely the most meaningless game we have left this season in terms of what a win or loss would do to us.  need to win the next two

I would say the 49ers is the most meaningless

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Augie said:

Heck! I just want to get to 8-3! I will NOT get ahead of myself, and I pray the Bills feel the same way! 

Do what you can to get better every day, and NEVER look beyond the next game! 

Or look back at the last game!

(Put it behind you and live in the moment)

Edited by Bills4life1924
  • Like (+1) 1

If Pittsburgh loses a couple and we win both of ours, playoff seeding could be at stake and it will be a meaningful game.  If they come in at 12-0, there isn't likely much going on in that regard.  I suppose we'd want to make a statement in case we meet them again in the playoffs.  Bottom line is that I agree with those who say that all we should focus on now is the Chargers - and getting healthy for the stretch run.

• Like (+1) 1

nope 1 win at a time........still saying we give the steelers their 1st loss....they play the Jags (win)---Ravens (i believe they will win this divisional game) and than washington (yeah easy win)....than us...ripe for the pickings i say

2 minutes ago, Talley56 said:

Chargers have come very close to beating some good teams (Chiefs, Bucs, Saints).  I am worried about what they can do.

They will freeze up playing here in buffalo plus they always always manage to cough it up all season long and lose their games....we played against much better competition and won...