Jets Release Pierre Desir - Ravens Expected To Sign Him

H2o

8 hours ago, 3rdand12 said:

the answer is ?
Dane Jackson

As always, way to cut to it 3/12.  He’s a steal in the 7th round.  We don’t need any other retreads.  After the bye, with the guys getting healthy and the others off the reserve Covid list, we’re fine.  In two weeks, I hope Feliciano’s pectoral is healthy enough, he feels comfortable back at RG, so we get Morse back at center.  We’ve not had Sawkins, Ford, Morse, Feliciano, and Williams all together for any significant play, and I believe would result in a solid push for the run game.  These next two games can be the opportunity to get our run game in a rhythm.

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, HOUSE said:

His neck is to long, I hate that

pierre-desir.png

Maybe but he’s no Merton Hanks...nothing like his touchdown dance lol

Not sure it can be done without literal whiplash

edit: yup should’ve read the thread first lol

Edited by DaggersEOD

He was decent for the Colts last year, but nothing special. Still, he could well be the 2nd best CB on our roster if he fits the scheme. I want a couple very good corners added to our roster (to replace Wallace and T Johnson) and an elite pass rusher or 2.

10 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

As always, way to cut to it 3/12.  He’s a steal in the 7th round.  We don’t need any other retreads.  After the bye, with the guys getting healthy and the others off the reserve Covid list, we’re fine.  In two weeks, I hope Feliciano’s pectoral is healthy enough, he feels comfortable back at RG, so we get Morse back at center.  We’ve not had Sawkins, Ford, Morse, Feliciano, and Williams all together for any significant play, and I believe would result in a solid push for the run game.  These next two games can be the opportunity to get our run game in a rhythm.

I think the Josh Norman experiment , and bringing in veterans to help lead the rookies is less important to McBeanes than it once was  perhaps.
The depth is decent and the Youth show promise generally speaking. Dane is one of those examples. Marlowe Zimmer Boettger and G Davis etc. These guys get it .

and yes Sir its sure would be nice to get the O line some consistency to start games. Especially going down the stretch.

teams certainly now respect Allen and Daboll's pass game. Let get that run game up and "running "  sorry could't help myself  :)

26 minutes ago, GreggTX said:

He was decent for the Colts last year, but nothing special. Still, he could well be the 2nd best CB on our roster if he fits the scheme. I want a couple very good corners added to our roster (to replace Wallace and T Johnson) and an elite pass rusher or 2.

I am going to say it again here Gregg. I like Wallace.

But if during the off season and or draft Bills can improve ? I am all for it.

• Like (+1) 1

I think Worley got a very ticky tack call. Bills play ton of zone so veterans can do ok here. But Wallace is solid and Jackson appears to be ready and not intimidated. Cards went after him

and he played pretty darn well. I like where are at if healthy in DB positions. If we can stop the run better ( I know a big if). I like this D trending up for a strong 6 game run. 

On 11/18/2020 at 11:09 AM, BullBuchanan said:

T.J. Yeldon

Sup dog?

That pic is with pads.

I saw him at minicamp without pads a couple years ago and was taken aback......... he literally looked like his neck and head were 1/3 of his height.

Like 4' tall +  2' of headneck.

• Haha (+1) 1