The Myth of the Liberal Media & Liberal Corporations

2 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

I think you copied the wrong post

I am just trying to see how a conspiracy theorist thinks. B.c you posted a tweet about the man's socks as if it was meaningful.

Let me guess you posted it b.c they weren't "White socks"

Edited by TBBills

5 minutes ago, TBBills said:

I am just trying to see how a conspiracy theorist thinks. B.c you posted a tweet about the man's socks as if it was meaningful.

Let me guess you posted it b.c they weren't "White socks"

You ever see a funny post about what trump wears?   How many times was Michelle on the front of vogue or some fashion magazine? How many times Melanie?  The media runs with a story on joes socks and this is the extent of covering him.  It won’t be until years later we see what actually happened.  That’s the media.  If you don’t think they’re biased you’re wrong. 

You ever see a funny post about what trump wears?   How many times was Michelle on the front of vogue or some fashion magazine? How many times Melanie?  The media runs with a story on joes socks and this is the extent of covering him.  It won’t be until years later we see what actually happened.  That’s the media.  If you don’t think they’re biased you’re wrong. 

Media runs a story... The lady made one tweet on his socks. Wtf is wrong with you. Holy ***** you have major problems.

You go and pick out the one tweet out of the thousands she had on it and you act like the world is ending. Just shut the ***** up already you loser troll.

Edited by TBBills

3 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Media runs a story... The lady made one tweet on his socks. Wtf is wrong with you. Holy ***** you have major problems.

You go and pick out the one tweet out of the thousands she had on it and you act like the world is ending. Just shut the ***** up already you loser troll.

Have you seen the media dragging Biden across the finish line? You honestly just ignore that? They don’t question him on anything

Have you seen the media dragging Biden across the finish line? You honestly just ignore that? They don’t question him on anything

Lol b.c he isn't president yet so what are they going to question him on? 

The media isn't dragging anyone past the finish line... The electoral college and popular vote did that.

Look at you going bonkers over a man's socks... And pretending like the media was doing it when it was one lady making a comment before anything important started. 

This is like you getting mad if someone in the sport media tweeted on someone's shoes they were wearing before a football game.

Edited by TBBills