Bring me up to speed....Wha Happened?

TH3

17 hours ago, Big Gun said:

Shut up idiot, and Cuomo, Whitmer, the turd in New Jersey, and Newsome didn't kill any elderly, with their loser policies, right! Talk about being in a cult if you loser libs somehow pass that on to Trump. You libs are ***** idiots! 

LMAO

Triggered much???

People are dying, refusing to accept they have COVID because Supreme Leader told them it's no big deal.

People are literally dying because of Trump's horrendous leadership.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, jrober38 said:

LMAO

Triggered much???

People are dying, refusing to accept they have COVID because Supreme Leader told them it's no big deal.

People are literally dying because of Trump's horrendous leadership.

Cuomo killed more senior citizens by sticking covid patients in nursing homes with non sick seniors. Next thing you know, they start dropping like flies. Over 20 thousand plus seniors died from his careless behavior.  That's more than all the other governor's combined. That's something the left is probably proud of.

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Bidens_basement said:

Cuomo killed more senior citizens by sticking covid patients in nursing homes with non sick seniors. Next thing you know, they start dropping like flies. Over 20 thousand plus seniors died from his careless behavior.  That's more than all the other governor's combined. That's something the left is probably proud of.

Do you know why it's called a Novel Coronavirus?

Signed in  a few days ago to check my notifications and peruse the board. I still come by every once   while to lurk, an debated whether to post this, but here goes.

1) I stopped posting a a few weeks before all the stuff went down. Had nothing to do with PPP and the resultant meltdown. I am a never Trumper BTW, and am very excited he lost the election

2)I thanked @SDS then , as i do now, for creating and running a fantastic Bills community, as he continues to do to this day. I was here for 18 years for a reason, and wish TBD nothing but success in the future.

3) Out of some 20K posts at the other place, only one has been negative about Scott and TBD, and that person was quickly and roundly shouted down . Certainly many negative things etc about certain posters, but never anything about Scott or TBD.

4) I cant say for 100% certainty, but i believe it to be the case that no one, and i do mean no one, has come onto this board  or sent a PM to either advertise or try to recruit people to the other board. We all agree that would show major disrespect to Scott, and that is none of ours intention.

5) seems like y'all don't  care about  any of that, and continue to bring the address and name up. Grow up and move on for Christ sake. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Bidens_basement said:

Was this while Trump was still saying Covid would be gone soon? And that they have it under control?

or was this still "Democratic hoax" trump?

Or was this golfing Trump not giving a ***** about the virus "Not even believing in it"

Edited by TBBills

• 1 month later...
On 11/17/2020 at 12:55 PM, TBBills said:

The Trumpies aka Deep State conspiracy nuts, all ran to another Bills site b.c they lost the election and cannot give true information on this site the without us disproving it. 

So now they infect some other poor site, a few stick around and are basically our pinatas when we want to ask question and see what they give as responses... So far no intelligence has been detected from the few Trumpies left here.

Where's the proof 😂 ...

On 11/19/2020 at 11:01 AM, Bidens_basement said:

Yah but didn't you here what Cuomo said that it was because he didn't have or wasn't getting the ventilators from Trump that they needed that's why people were passing away it was Trumps fault not Cuomo's ... 

On 11/19/2020 at 12:01 PM, Bidens_basement said:

The actions of Cuomo do not excuse trump from being responsible for the worst possible leadership in the history of the USA. 

That's like saying Mussolini was a bad guy therefore Hitler was not.

23 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

The actions of Cuomo do not excuse trump from being responsible for the worst possible leadership in the history of the USA. 

That's like saying Mussolini was a bad guy therefore Hitler was not.

And there we have it.  Another well placed and perfectly timed Hitler reference.  Well done.  Very creative. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/19/2020 at 6:07 PM, TBBills said:

Was this while Trump was still saying Covid would be gone soon? And that they have it under control?

or was this still "Democratic hoax" trump?

Or was this golfing Trump not giving a ***** about the virus "Not even believing in it"

I really don't get it sometimes I'm not a die hard Trump fan but i believe that he did some good things while in office .

All the quotes about Trump saying "we have it under control, It's not going to last long was a Pres./American citizen  IMHO 

that knew he had the absolute best health care facilities and personal in the world working on it and in saying what did he tried to show the people he was confident that they would find something to help the situation .

A lot of people see it exactly in the opposite perspective than some or most, i believe he meant it with the intentions of believing in the country and believing he had the best people in the country working on it .

(Not for nothing but just from reading some of your reply's i think there's just a touch of never Trump hate in your reply's   JMHO)

Sure you could say he was over confident because he had no real clue what he was up against but i think i would rather have some one feel he can trust those put in charge of getting the things done that need doing rather than him being gloom and doom .

Not to mention that the vaccination is now in the hands of health care people and beginning to be distributed in record time because of actions that he took but that's totally beside the point he had nothing at all to do with that in any way shape or form (just thought i would save you some time) 

You know i really hope when all this crap is figured out who ever get's in there has first the balls to put the country, it's people and their future in mind in all they do i don't give a rats a** if they are democrat or republican but if they are a life long politician you know 1 thing they are going to be full of sh** right to their ears and can lie with the best of them - guaranteed !! 

And if any of us believe to the fullest extent what any of them (life long politicians) say we are bigger fools than they are because you actually believe them and that your best interests are what they care about ! 

24 minutes ago, T master said:

I really don't get it sometimes I'm not a die hard Trump fan but i believe that he did some good things while in office .

All the quotes about Trump saying "we have it under control, It's not going to last long was a Pres./American citizen  IMHO 

that knew he had the absolute best health care facilities and personal in the world working on it and in saying what did he tried to show the people he was confident that they would find something to help the situation .

A lot of people see it exactly in the opposite perspective than some or most, i believe he meant it with the intentions of believing in the country and believing he had the best people in the country working on it .

(Not for nothing but just from reading some of your reply's i think there's just a touch of never Trump hate in your reply's   JMHO)

Sure you could say he was over confident because he had no real clue what he was up against but i think i would rather have some one feel he can trust those put in charge of getting the things done that need doing rather than him being gloom and doom .

Not to mention that the vaccination is now in the hands of health care people and beginning to be distributed in record time because of actions that he took but that's totally beside the point he had nothing at all to do with that in any way shape or form (just thought i would save you some time) 

You know i really hope when all this crap is figured out who ever get's in there has first the balls to put the country, it's people and their future in mind in all they do i don't give a rats a** if they are democrat or republican but if they are a life long politician you know 1 thing they are going to be full of sh** right to their ears and can lie with the best of them - guaranteed !! 

And if any of us believe to the fullest extent what any of them (life long politicians) say we are bigger fools than they are because you actually believe them and that your best interests are what they care about ! 

He knew it was really bad, and then down played it to the public. You know that, right? 

• Like (+1) 1