Bring me up to speed....Wha Happened?

TH3

6 hours ago, TH3 said:

Ok - about 4 months ago I bailed on this place - As we know it was such a vile place of the misinformed...it just became boring actually.

Last I was here consistently, DR had just got voted off the island...I poked in once and a while and noticed an added virulence to the "regulars" - probably looking at the polls. At the same time - seemed like there was more of a balance to the …posters...maybe enthused by the polls....

Now the regular right wingers have vanished? Did they just up and go? Was there a cathartic moment? Are they over on Sabrespace? 

All of the nutbars left and created a site for people with the same opinions. They are saying some crazy ***** over there. I sent a link to the site to my buddy in the CIA and told him he might want to keep an eye on a couple of these freaks! He replied with “I’m still busy rigging the election!” 😂😂😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

I tried to register there to ask for DR’s 2024 election prediction so I could bet all my money on the opposite outcome but the site blocked my registration. 

I posted the same question here. Hopefully one of you can fill me in. I’ll skip 2 years of page-long-condescending posts about how he knows who will win. Seen that show twice now. He spends a lot of time telling everyone how he knows what will happen, only to be proven wrong, and then revised his script. Пщй

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 hours ago, TBBills said:

This is one of the pinatas we talk about, his name used to be Westside2 or whatever but we made him so mad that he changed his name.

You don't want to go there it's scary now with deep state false information.

Lol, made me mad?

Hahahahaha........not even close. 

Yeah, it's real scary to know the truth. 

4 hours ago, shoshin said:

@TH3 here is a more informative explanation about why DR got banned.

His disciples left because SDS banned him and one created the new politics board. I take it that everything is civil over there and everyone is welcome in the echo chamber, except Transplant!

You lose credibility when you ban people whose opinion differs than yours but let a wanna be cop killer stay. 

For 20 years this was a good source of information,  now it's just a echo chamber for Trump haters.

• Haha (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Bidens_basement said:

Lol, made me mad?

Hahahahaha........not even close. 

Yeah, it's real scary to know the truth. 

You lose credibility when you ban people whose opinion differs than yours but let a wanna be cop killer stay. 

For 20 years this was a good source of information,  now it's just a echo chamber for Trump haters.

Oh, the irony! 😂😂😂

• Like (+1) 1

wondering where a group of like minded posters went is logical.  It's been answered and IMO its time to let go. i think its disrespectful to SDS and his (This) board to keep bringing it up publicly for starters.   It seems pretty simple to me.  Post wherever you feel the most comfortable wether its here there or somewhere else .  Its not as if there isn't enough drama to support 2 different echo chambers with the political climate we live in today.  Trolls are intellectual bottom feeders who deserve Ignore  and zero response. JMO

47 minutes ago, John Adams said:

I tried to register there to ask for DR’s 2024 election prediction so I could bet all my money on the opposite outcome but the site blocked my registration. 

I posted the same question here. Hopefully one of you can fill me in. I’ll skip 2 years of page-long-condescending posts about how he knows who will win. Seen that show twice now. He spends a lot of time telling everyone how he knows what will happen, only to be proven wrong, and then revised his script. Пщй

blocked your registration? Dayum that surprises me they let Me in LOL as far as 2024 predicts I haven't seen any hell there is zero concession from some on who has won THIS election much less 2024 

Edited by Muppy
  • Like (+1) 2

19 hours ago, Bidens_basement said:

Not only right wingers. Anyone with half a brain. This place is a cesspool of communist liberals. 

Says the guy who loves Putin's orange piglet.

The way he was sucking up to Putin, silent on Russia offering bounties on our servicemen in Afghanistan, and who did the Russians want to win the 2016 election?

...and the Q-Anon Trump cult nuts call us communists.

Edited by WideNine
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Q-baby! said:

All of the nutbars left and created a site for people with the same opinions. They are saying some crazy ***** over there. I sent a link to the site to my buddy in the CIA and told him he might want to keep an eye on a couple of these freaks! He replied with “I’m still busy rigging the election!” 😂😂😂

This is actually funny. 

Good one.

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, TBBills said:

The Trumpies aka Deep State conspiracy nuts, all ran to another Bills site b.c they lost the election and cannot give true information on this site the without us disproving it. 

So now they infect some other poor site, a few stick around and are basically our pinatas when we want to ask question and see what they give as responses... So far no intelligence has been detected from the few Trumpies left here.

Just to be clear...

They don't "infect" another poor site.  They created it.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, TBBills said:

The Trumpies aka Deep State conspiracy nuts, all ran to another Bills site b.c they lost the election and cannot give true information on this site the without us disproving it. 

So now they infect some other poor site, a few stick around and are basically our pinatas when we want to ask question and see what they give as responses... So far no intelligence has been detected from the few Trumpies left here.

Let me issue a Twitter approved fact check this claim is disputed. 

I know months ago this happened it was not because Trump "lost."  

Yes all intellectually honest discussion is near extinct here bc liberals have zero intellectual integrity.   Um.  But that's American Establishment media now.  Full pravda.

But I don't and never considered it a liberal cesspool always felt both sides were well represented.  In members.  The right is well represented but the left does not present themselves well.  

Edited by Big Blitz

3 hours ago, Bidens_basement said:

Yeah, it's real scary to know the truth

Then why are you so scared to know the truth? Why do you hide behind conspiracies and a corrupt individual who does not care one bit about you just as long as you jump when he says to.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Let me issue a Twitter approved fact check this claim is disputed. 

I know months ago this happened it was not because Trump "lost."  

Yes all intellectually honest discussion is near extinct here bc liberals have zero intellectual integrity.   Um.  But that's American Establishment media now.  Full pravda.

But I don't and never considered it a liberal cesspool always felt both sides were well represented.  In members.  The right is well represented but the left does not present themselves well.  

Huh?

Ridiculous assumptions and interpretation of the dialogue here.

First, not a liberal. Just smart enough to know that Trump is a serial lying and embarrassing orange carnival barker that some Jersey swamp barfed up.

Second, every time you try to have an intellectually honest discussion backed by reputable sources and facts, the slow-blinkers in their MAGA hats run away. The most intellect they can usually muster is a laughing emoticon and maybe some generalized liberal slur.

• Like (+1) 2

11 hours ago, TH3 said:

Holy Crap....they rebuilt the alternate world! Complete with the same names....avatars....and they promoted DR to moderator!

Well...back to their old MO....complaining about Democrats and predicting the end of the world  under communist rule

Yes, they did. 

welcome to the desert of the real | Deserts, The ...

7 hours ago, Muppy said:

wondering where a group of like minded posters went is logical.  It's been answered and IMO its time to let go. i think its disrespectful to SDS and his (This) board to keep bringing it up publicly for starters.   It seems pretty simple to me.  Post wherever you feel the most comfortable wether its here there or somewhere else .  

Well said and guilty as charged. 

16 hours ago, TH3 said:

Ok - about 4 months ago I bailed on this place - As we know it was such a vile place of the misinformed...it just became boring actually.

Last I was here consistently, DR had just got voted off the island...I poked in once and a while and noticed an added virulence to the "regulars" - probably looking at the polls. At the same time - seemed like there was more of a balance to the …posters...maybe enthused by the polls....

Now the regular right wingers have vanished? Did they just up and go? Was there a cathartic moment? Are they over on Sabrespace? 

I did the same, more so because the Trump supporters were like a cult that couldn't accept his most glaring faults or criticism of dear leader (not all of those who left fit this mold).  Saw SDS's post and wondered what happened?

Now it feels like I'm in a Twilight Zone episode.  I've been here since PPP was created, and was one of the few "liberals" in a sea of red.  The nice thing was we were all Bills' fans, and at the end of the day I'd be happy to have a beer with any of them, and I did  with some.  The Cult of Trump changed things, and I'm not sure this country will ever be the same, let alone this place.... 

Edited by TPS
  • Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, TPS said:

I did the same, more so because the Trump supporters were like a cult that couldn't accept his most glaring faults or criticism of dear leader (not all of those who left fit this mold).  Saw SDS's post and wondered what happened?

Now it feels like I'm in a Twilight Zone episode.  I've been here since PPP was created, and was one of the few "liberals" in a sea of red.  The nice thing was we were all Bills' fans, and at the end of the day I'd be happy to have a beer with any of them, and I did  with some.  The Cult of Trump changed things, and I'm not sure this country will ever be the same, let alone this place.... 

Invited several of them publicly and privately to have a beer including and especially DR. Met with only insulting responses in the last year. Sad indeed... I thought there were certain maxims like bros before hos and bills before politics. But somehow political adversaries are a blood "enemy" in social media world. People just refused to be decent and human online, saying things they would not say in person.  

Edited by shoshin

2 hours ago, shoshin said:

Invited several of them publicly and privately to have a beer including and especially DR. Met with only insulting responses in the last year. Sad indee before

bros before hos and bills before politics. But somehow political adversaries are a blood "enemy" in social media world.

Well, it was all before Trump...He certainly has brought out the divisiveness that has been building for years.  I hope we can recover from it....