TBN Jim Kubiak on Allen in Cardinals game

16 hours ago, Gene1973 said:

But he won't after the bye...

Seriously, your act is beyond old. 

It’s clear you aren’t a fan of this team. Who do you root for so we can discuss the misgivings of your team?

Edited by Beast

16 hours ago, Gene1973 said:

Bills traded the Mahomes pick, so kind of? The way Tre White has been playing, I'd say that was a huge organizational mistake. 

And how has Tre White been playing? Actual facts and numbers please.

Edited by thebandit27

20 hours ago, WideNine said:

And that is where? Still in the past where it will remain unchanged.

The Bills were one of 10 teams that passed on Mahomes. How many other teams would want a draft do-over if they could predict the future of all the players coming out and not just Mahomes, there are players scattered all over the league who would jump up to the top of a revised draft board... sounds like something someone could do for a what-if fantasy project, but meaningless as far as reality goes.

It is amazing to me how many times this senseless past draft critique gets dusted off and recycled to bash the Bills organization. The same Bills org that has gotten us into the playoffs year after year and currently has us in the hunt for the AFC East top seed with just about half the team limping around in bandages. 

On point.

The other thing that everyone forgets is that, even if there had been no trade-down with the Chiefs, the Bills were NOT going to take Mahomes with the #10 overall pick. They reportedly had Lattimore queued up before the trade with the Chiefs was finally consummated.

On 11/17/2020 at 4:16 PM, WideNine said:

And that is where? Still in the past where it will remain unchanged.

The Bills were one of 10 teams that passed on Mahomes. How many other teams would want a draft do-over if they could predict the future of all the players coming out and not just Mahomes, there are players scattered all over the league who would jump up to the top of a revised draft board... sounds like something someone could do for a what-if fantasy project, but meaningless as far as reality goes.

It is amazing to me how many times this senseless past draft critique gets dusted off and recycled to bash the Bills organization. The same Bills org that has gotten us into the playoffs year after year and currently has us in the hunt for the AFC East top seed with just about half the team limping around in bandages. 

Rarely does it come up with Chicago and Trabisky (spelling).  We have a guy who currently has the most yards in the league and has 27 total tds...let's ask the folks over there in the windy city and see how they're doing with Mitchy.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Rarely does it come up with Chicago and Trabisky (spelling).  We have a guy who currently has the most yards in the league an has 27 total tds...let's the folks over there in the windy city and see how they're doing with Mitchy.

Mahomes has turned out to be a fantastic QB, and I know that there are folks on TBD who lobbied and hoped the Bills would pick him. You have to move on and if one is honest they would admit that not every draft crush they have pans out. I wanted the Bills to take someone last year and was pretty irritated that they did not make a move for him, but that guy ended up on IR two years in a row. Maybe things would have worked out different here, but you just never know.

I think it is safe to say that we have a pretty special QB in Allen who definitely has not hit his ceiling yet. It is both amazing and at times frustrating watching him mature before our eyes, but one thing I can say for certain is that he has some really rare ability. I generally do not feel that the Bills are out of a game with Allen back there and he has made watching a Bills offense exciting again.

Allen has had a pretty tough season considering he has not really had a complimentary running game to speak of for most of it. This team desperately needed this bye week.

• Like (+1) 2