Winning teams vs. winning teams

Tortured Soul

On 11/17/2020 at 8:24 AM, Tortured Soul said:
Bills are 4-3.  Only two of 14 other teams have as many as three wins, and only one other team has played as many as five such games.

Miami - 2-2

Pittsburgh - 3-0
Baltimore - 2-2
Cleveland - 1-3
Indianapolis - 1-2
Tennessee - 1-2
Kansas City - 2-1
Las Vegas - 3-2
Green Bay - 1-1
New Orleans - 2-2
Tampa Bay - 2-2
Seattle - 1-3
Arizona - 2-1
Los Angeles - 1-2

So I gues you were listening to WGR the other morning with Howard, Jeremy, and Sal.  They made this exact point.  They then took it to the Steelers who as you point out won their three, but the other 6 teams were not very good at all.  They also said they were all division opponents in Baltimore, TN, and Cleveland.

Sal made the point we are much better suited to win in the playoffs as we’ve played the better teams in the league.  It’s interesting how many posters on this board Act like the sky is falling when we win, because it’s convincing enough, and god forbid we actually lose to three of the toughest teams in the NFL.  I specifically liked their dialogue thinking if we played the Chiefs, we would have been much more aggressive on defense, and the argument can be made the Bills worst offensive performance was against the Chiefs.

2 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

So I gues you were listening to WGR the other morning with Howard, Jeremy, and Sal.  They made this exact point.  They then took it to the Steelers who as you point out won their three, but the other 6 teams were not very good at all.  They also said they were all division opponents in Baltimore, TN, and Cleveland.

Sal made the point we are much better suited to win in the playoffs as we’ve played the better teams in the league.  It’s interesting how many posters on this board Act like the sky is falling when we win, because it’s convincing enough, and god forbid we actually lose to three of the toughest teams in the NFL.  I specifically liked their dialogue thinking if we played the Chiefs, we would have been much more aggressive on defense, and the argument can be made the Bills worst offensive performance was against the Chiefs.

There’s no denying this bills team is gonna be 100% more battle tested and ready for the playoffs than last years squad. 

Watch out for the Raidahs ..

They're a damn good team. Can see them going on a Titans like run last year. 

3 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Yep. Allen's gave them the ability to compete/beat the better teams of the league. 

True. But we are in that better teams category as well