Week 11: Bye Week updates

YoloinOhio

38 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

Apologies if this was covered, but is John Brown expected to be 100% after the bye week?

Having Smoke healthy to finish up the season and for our playoff run would be HUGE 

• Thank you (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

No injury news yet and I don’t think we will get any until next week ...

Fair enough.

19 minutes ago, Putin said:

Having Smoke healthy to finish up the season and for our playoff run would be HUGE 

Hence why I'm asking heh.

1 minute ago, 1ManRaid said:

Fair enough.

Hence why I'm asking heh.

We all know by know what to expect from McD when it comes injuries , we probably won’t know anything until next week and then it will be something like day to day 

im assuming it’s for strategic reasons 

As for the interception debate up thread: Josh is only to be blamed for 4 of the 7 if you exclude the not INT against the Rams, the Roberts drop against the Titans, and the miscommunication with Diggs against the Pats. (Obviously these still count on the boxscore, but they aren’t necessarily indictments against JA.)

That leaves the bad ball against the Titans, the late game hero ball (where there wasn’t much else to do) against the Chiefs, and the two against the cardinals that seemed squarely on him. 

From a decision making and mistake making point of view, he’s still doing very well with the interceptions.

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, whatdrought said:

As for the interception debate up thread: Josh is only to be blamed for 4 of the 7 if you exclude the not INT against the Rams, the Roberts drop against the Titans, and the miscommunication with Diggs against the Pats. (Obviously these still count on the boxscore, but they aren’t necessarily indictments against JA.)

That leaves the bad ball against the Titans, the late game hero ball (where there wasn’t much else to do) against the Chiefs, and the two against the cardinals that seemed squarely on him. 

From a decision making and mistake making point of view, he’s still doing very well with the interceptions.

He's an effing stallion.  Post bye week I think we see a good run for the Bills.  Allen always seems to respond after disappointment or mistakes.  This Sunday sucks without Bills football, but next weekend we begin our real push toward the division title and beyond.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30355151/arizona-cardinals-qb-kyler-murray-trying-trademark-hail-murray

yeah Kyler you keep that big head. 

you ain’t no Tom Brady to trademark crap 

Hey now it might be the highlight of his career 😬

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30355151/arizona-cardinals-qb-kyler-murray-trying-trademark-hail-murray

yeah Kyler you keep that big head. 

you ain’t no Tom Brady to trademark crap 

Best to do it now before someone else does and you need to pay for sloppy seconds.  It helps pays my salary.

21 minutes ago, High Football IQ said:

Is there any updates on Dotson or his he IR'd for the rest of the season?

Dodson has been on IR for 3 games - 4 weeks after the bye - and is eligible to come off at any time.  I can't find anything about the Bills designating him to return to practice yet.

The Bills have not provided an update about him and I haven't heard anyone ask.

47 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Dodson has been on IR for 3 games - 4 weeks after the bye - and is eligible to come off at any time.  I can't find anything about the Bills designating him to return to practice yet.

The Bills have not provided an update about him and I haven't heard anyone ask.

I would like the flexabilty to have edmunds on the edge blitzing and a decent cover back in the middle.  I think the defense is the most dangerous when he is on the edge.  Milano coming eventually helps that but idk if he can comeback.  Dotson showed enough to fill in there and I think he plays the mike more naturally for himself and vs the run bettet than Edmunds.

Edited by Mat68