Anyone else wake up still feeling very optimistic?

JerseyBills

4 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

It’s crazy to me the average fan could see this with just their eyeballs without needing these numbers to confirm it but the nation media, people that get paid to analyze the game, couldn’t figure this out. 

At least half this board was talking about Mia as the favorite to win the East before yesterdays loss as well. 

I kept saying what Sal said, their ST and Defensive play (turnovers and TD wise) is not sustainable.  They beat 2 winning teams, where the D and ST accounted for 3TD! Not sustainable.  

But ya, almost felt like the media was rooting for Miami , by how many of them predicted Mia to overtake us and jumped on the Tua train. 

Feel pretty optimistic today... last week, not so much. 

If Miami rolls with Tua, they aren't a threat.  If they pull him again, they risk damaging a guy who i'm already not that worried about.  

After watching a bunch of games yesterday, I feel like we can bring our B game and still potentially beat anyone not named the Chiefs.... The Chiefs, well they are going to require our A game.

4 minutes ago, SCBills said:

If Miami rolls with Tua, they aren't a threat.  If they pull him again, they risk damaging a guy who i'm already not that worried about.  

After watching a bunch of games yesterday, I feel like we can bring our B game and still potentially beat anyone not named the Chiefs.... The Chiefs, well they are going to require our A game.

Ya I agree. But the Chiefs are certainly beatable.  A game will be required. 

Excited to see how we match up with Pitt in a couple weeks.

20 minutes ago, SCBills said:

B game ain’t touching the Steelers. They seem to be clicking now and got through the first part of their schedule undefeated while working out the kinks..... though it really has been a cake walk of a schedule. 

17 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

B game ain’t touching the Steelers. They seem to be clicking now and got through the first part of their schedule undefeated while working out the kinks..... though it really has been a cake walk of a schedule. 

I'm really excited to see us play them.  I don't buy the Steelers hype.  They are good, but I put them in the level below the Chiefs.

Their schedule has been really, really easy..  They've played 3 good teams all year:  Browns, Titans and Ravens.  Destroyed the Browns and won close games against the Titans and Ravens.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/17/2020 at 10:41 AM, High Football IQ said:

This is simply false, I posted plenty after the Seahawks game and was extremely happy with the result (although in hindsight the win may prove to be somewhat misleading because the seahawks have lost 3 of 4 games and have the worst defense in the league, plus we only won by 10 points despite 4 turnovers, 5 sacks, etc).

The biggest concern and what is going to keep me up at night is that the Dolphins aren't going to lose another game anytime soon while the bills margin for error is always razor thin since they are .500 team since the 4-0 start and will likely continue that trend in the final 6 games given their glaring deficiencies.

So yes it's ok to be depressed and most other fans current optimism will likely crumble in the coming week as well once Miami takes the division lead for good and the season finale is possibly rendered meaningless.

You can get a good nights sleep now as you were completely wrong just like you always are.

• Like (+1) 1