Anyone else wake up still feeling very optimistic?

JerseyBills

12 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

See I agree completely but just 2.5 weeks ago they rushed for nearly 200 and got the W 

Cards were the 2nd best run team in the game and besides 5-6 big runs, we stood tall. 

We still didn't run effectively but put up 30 and took a 4 point lead with 35 sec. So the gameplan worked. 

I like the way you think OP. The gameplan did work. It worked on a day Josh Allen was not at the top of his game. A day when yes, the Bills could have used more production running the football. Myself personally, like the passing game RB's need a certain amount of touches to get a feel for what the opposition is doing. Singletary and Moss dividing play time making it even harder. The O spends most of its time in pass protection. It boils down to this,  If Buffalo wants to run the ball well it will have to get the RB's more involved IMO.  

Buffalo has a couple of players I really think can help this Offense start hitting on all cylinders IMO.

T J Yeldon for his catching abilities coming out of the back field and Duke Williams for size at the WR position. The Duke is a WR that plays like a TE IMO. I think he gives Allen the larger go to security blanket lacking from the Bills TE position IMO.

Buffalo vs Arizona very well could have been a preview to the Superbowl.

Edited by Figster
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Figster said:

I like the way you think OP. The gameplan did work. It worked on a day Josh Allen was not at the top of his game. A day when yes, the Bills could have used more production running the football. Myself personally, like the passing game RB's need a certain amount of touches to get a feel for what the opposition is doing. Singletary and Moss dividing play time making it even harder. The O spends most of its time in pass protection. It boils down to this,  If Buffalo wants to run the ball well it will have to get the RB's more involved IMO.  

Buffalo has a couple of players I really think can help this Offense start hitting on all cylinders IMO.

T J Yeldon with his catching abilities coming out of the back field and Duke Williams for size at the WR position. The Duke is a WR that plays like a TE IMO. I think he gives Allen the larger go to security blanket lacking from the Bills TE position IMO.

Buffalo vs Arizona very well could have been a preview to the Superbowl.

Wouldn’t surprise me to see Yeldon replace Motor for a game just to see.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, oldmanfan said:

Wouldn’t surprise me to see Yeldon replace Motor for a game just to see.

This is what I would like to see and its not a knock on motor. The same goes for Duke Williams. The Bills WR position overall is performing at a very high level IMO. The reason I want to see Duke Williams on the field is because Buffalo's TE position is not producing.  Use the bigger bodied Duke to soften up and work the middle of the football field. In turn, help the Bills rushing attack. I personally think used properly Duke Williams could become a big weapon in the Bills arsenal IMO. WR/hybrid TE

I'm sure J K is watching Josh Allen and the Bills O operate and thinking man what they could do with some production from the TE position.

Edited by Figster

4 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

And yet the Dolphins are playing better, in their 1st year rebuilding...

The Bills have beat the most teams in the NFL with winning records and just lost on a Hail Mary.  You know why they are called Hail Mary’s?

But keep tooting that Dolphins are playing better, negative Bills schtick.  

Year one of rebuilding lol.  I guess the 2019 Dolphins don’t count as a rebuilding year. 

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

The Bills have beat the most teams in the NFL with winning records and just lost on a Hail Mary.  You know why they are called Hail Mary’s?

But keep tooting that Dolphins are playing better, negative Bills schtick.  

Year one of rebuilding lol.  I guess the 2019 Dolphins don’t count as a rebuilding year. 

You're feeding the squirrel. He's just here to be provocative. Or his real name is Jerry Sullivan.

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I threw a piece of bread and an apple out in my back.  The deer at it because both were gone this morning.  No other animal, in my Asian opinion, would have taken those pieces of food.  The deer hangout there all the time.  They do not fear me.

who feeds deer?  you ever heard of ticks bro?

1 minute ago, Gene1973 said:

First year with the rookie QB, akin to 2018 Bills. 

that's not how it works.  people don't consider this mcd's 3rd year, do they?

so...why do you feel miami is playing better?  on what metric?

you like drama gene...don't you?

Just now, Gene1973 said:

I feel they are a better coached team, especially defensively. Tua so far looks to meet all the hype, and why some pundits had him above Allen before he even took an NFL snap.

so based on nothing?  tua has played what...2 games?  there is no way you would ever take any member of the bills after 2 games and put them on a pedestal.  if fact, i have a feeling you'd call someone out for it.  am i wrong?

3 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

I feel they are a better coached team, especially defensively. Tua so far looks to meet all the hype, and why some pundits had him above Allen before he even took an NFL snap.

Tua really hasn't done anything. Miami has been winning with D and ST. Allen has how many 4th quarter comebacks in his career. Lets see Tua rally the Dolphins when they are losing the 4th quarter. 

Just now, Gene1973 said:

Hmm, some Bills fans were touting Allen's potential, even before he played a reg season game. They were proven out to be correct, not sure why this can't be correct for Tua...

touting potential, sure.  but how many fan refused to think allen could ever be a good qb.  even now many still doubt him. also, we're talking about your comment, not the comments of others  this isn't a very good argument.  if allen had played only two games buffalo, and people were praising him, you'd be the first on here saying it's only been two games.  am i wrong?

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Tua really hasn't done anything. Miami has been winning with D and ST. Allen has how many 4th quarter comebacks in his career. Lets see Tua rally the Dolphins when they are losing the 4th quarter. 

I just can’t imagine Allen having the same numbers as Tua  in the last 3 games and Bills winning a single game ,