Pick 2 teams to disappear from NFL without anyone noticing

Mr. WEO

20 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Low hanging fruit.  I expected more from across the pond!

Meh. I'd actually miss some of the others mentioned. Third on my list is Tampa but I think still remembering them as winning a Superbowl one of my first years watching the sport keeps them a little more worthy in my mind than Jags and Chargers.

4 minutes ago, Real McNasty said:

Both expansion teams.

Which expansion?

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Meh. I'd actually miss some of the others mentioned. Third on my list is Tampa but I think still remembering them as winning a Superbowl one of my first years watching the sport keeps them a little more worthy in my mind than Jags and Chargers.

Which expansion?

Im guessing Jags and Panthers. Id kind of agree. Jags are for sure 1 of my choices. I'd like to see the Titans go away too though.

• Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, OZBILLS said:

Jets/Giants

But what would Jersey do?  You’re funny.  All kidding aside, we don’t need to lose any team.  Think about our 17 year drought, and other cities probably saying the same thing about us.  It’s hard for the ideas on Atlanta, etc. as they are college area.  It’s why Birmingham could easily manage a team and probably field sold out games, but they live by Roll Tide, and Tigers.  It’s a great area and never seen fans more passionate except us on their teams.  They are nuts fir their teams.

I'm not sure which 2 teams I would pick (Jags and someone else?) but this thread makes me proud to be a Bills Fan. We were irrelevant for decades and here we are on TSW,  still with them through thick and thin.

Even at our worst, our fan base made this team noticeable, and even profitable. I don't think that many NFL Fans would have put us on that list.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Rigotz said:

Do we really want to play this game? 

Until about 5 years ago, I think the majority of fans would list the Bills. We never made the playoffs, had no exciting players, and are a small market team.

How quickly you all forget.

You’re probably right.  Good thing we didn’t play 5 years ago. 

If you went as far back as 25 years, the **Patriots would’ve been at the top of the list.