Cardinals’ fans keeping it classy

18 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Larry Fitz set a good example of what it is to be classy. 

Did you notice how he went over and checked on John Brown when he went down with an injury?

• Like (+1) 7

1 hour ago, WhoTom said:

Did you notice how he went over and checked on John Brown when he went down with an injury?

Former teammates and a classy thing to do. Patrick Peterson checked on Brown a couple of times during the game as well. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Larry Fitz set a good example of what it is to be classy. 

First, I thought fans around the league once they heard what we have done for Patricia’s memory and for Dalton would contribute to a good cause.  The nice thing is $17 is not to most people a big thing, and if someone is on tough times, no worries.  As far Fitzy, he rented a house in my neighborhood for the Cards/Steelers SB here in Tampa.  He was so classy and us dads tried to get our kids to leave him in peace that week.  We asked him once if he wouldn’t mind not even autographs but maybe a pic or two for the kids that loved him.  We promised no more than 3 minutes if his time.  He was wonderful and we shooed our kids off as he spent $5k to be left in peace in a gated neighborhood where no one, but us knew as the family that rented their house out told us.

I can’t remember meeting another football Star as classy as him.