[Name Only Title] Jalen Ramsey

WIDE LEFT

5 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

The eyeball test? When 90% of the broadcast coverage doesn’t show anything in terms of DB play. 

Especially in a zone where by the time the camera gets there it may not be the person's responsibility but they end up coming off of their area while the ball is in the air to try and cover the error. 

8 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

The eyeball test? When 90% of the broadcast coverage doesn’t show anything in terms of DB play. 

1 minute ago, 4BillsintheBurgh said:

Especially in a zone where by the time the camera gets there it may not be the person's responsibility but they end up coming off of their area while the ball is in the air to try and cover the error. 

We it does show passes being completed and TD's being caught. The fact he has been hurt and what has been seen, I would feel confident the full tape shows him not playing as well. Still our best corner by far. 

1 minute ago, ngbills said:

We it does show passes being completed and TD's being caught. The fact he has been hurt and what has been seen, I would feel confident the full tape shows him not playing as well. Still our best corner by far. 

That can be attributed to our offense also. Other teams understand they need to score against us this year, they can't rely on us scoring under 21 points.

1 hour ago, ngbills said:

Ooo no a ball being caught. So you saw that 15 times in 10 weeks. 

9 hours ago, WIDE LEFT said:

Ramsey will soon be the highest paid CB in NFL history. And for good reason. Many thought the Bills got a great bargain when they signed White, and many pundits criticized White for signing that contract, but when u compare these two players you can see the difference between great and pretty good. Ramsey completely shut down Metcalf yesterday, while the reaction by Bills media to Metcalf’s performance v Bills was basically “well he is going to get his”. And of course Hopkins destroyed White in playoff game last year, and again yesterday. That doesn’t happen to Ramsey, who will be paid accordingly. I think it’s safe to say the Bills were very fair to White with the contract they gave him. 

He is already the highest paid CB in nfl history and has been for months.  Also couldn’t handle stefon Diggs jock.