Time to get healthy

10 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

This team is beat the crap in the buy week is coming at the right time I would like to have one today but I’ll take seven and three going into the buy

Sounds like you’ve had more than one, today.. 🍺 

Edited by Vod Kanockers
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Success said:

It's a perfect time for a bye.

Our post-bye schedule isn't easy - but there are a lot of games we should win. And we have to win those.

The way the Phins are playing, I'd expect our rematch w/ them to decide the division.   

It is real good timing. 

Tua has played well, but I expect some bumps in the road for the rookie.

I'm not sure the division means as much with the new playoff format and covid restrictions at the stadiums.

Advancing to the 2nd round requires beating teams we will have to beat regardless. 

3 hours ago, Figster said:

It is real good timing. 

I'm not sure the division means as much with the new playoff format and covid restrictions at the stadiums.

Advancing to the 2nd round requires beating teams we will have to beat regardless. 

It sure would be nice to finally break the AFC East drought.  I am so sick of having to see that graphic of the last time each team won the Division and the fact that the Indianapolis Colts have won the AFC East more recently than us.  We need to end that. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Success said:

It's a perfect time for a bye.

Our post-bye schedule isn't easy - but there are a lot of games we should win. And we have to win those.

The way the Phins are playing, I'd expect our rematch w/ them to decide the division.   

Success, Howard and Jeremy just made a very good point as listening now.  If we beat the Pats, the Fins would have to have more wins than us.  If we are both 11-5, and even if the Fins beat us in week 17, we still win the division.  Why, because we are 5-1 if we lose to the Fins, and the Fins already have two losses.  For me, I can see us getting healthy over the next two weeks and the week after we should get Milano back healthy.  5-1 is not insurmountable.  I can see a Steelers win, but do we really think the Chargers, 49ers, Broncos, Pats are losses.  No.  So if we finish 11-5 and win the Division, and then we can win with any of the possible wildcard teams.  After, we’ll see.  Of the potential division winners, the Steelers and Chiefs would concern Mae, but not the Colts. We can beat those guys.

As I said on another thread, turn that frown upside down, we are 7-3 and 4-0 in the division so far.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Success, Howard and Jeremy just made a very good point as listening now.  If we beat the Pats, the Fins would have to have more wins than us.  If we are both 11-5, and even if the Fins beat us in week 17, we still win the division.  Why, because we are 5-1 if we lose to the Fins, and the Fins already have two losses.  For me, I can see us getting healthy over the next two weeks and the week after we should get Milano back healthy.  5-1 is not insurmountable.  I can see a Steelers win, but do we really think the Chargers, 49ers, Broncos, Pats are losses.  No.  So if we finish 11-5 and win the Division, and then we can win with any of the possible wildcard teams.  After, we’ll see.  Of the potential division winners, the Steelers and Chiefs would concern Mae, but not the Colts. We can beat those guys.

As I said on another thread, turn that frown upside down, we are 7-3 and 4-0 in the division so far.

Or put another way, if we go into Week 17 no more than a game behind the Dolphins, a win and the Division is ours.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Figster said:

It is real good timing. 

I would say Tua has just played efficiently, While he has 5 TD's he is only averaging 138 yds passing and has 34 total yds rushing.  The defense and special teams has been carrying them during this stretch more then anything else.  Can they keep it up, who knows, that's how the Bills lived last season.  Their next 2 games as almost gimmes ( nothing is guaranteed ), then they have Cincinnati and the start of a tough 4 games to end it including the finale with us

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, machine gun kelly said:

I believe if Bills were in the middle of the pack or better stopping the run defensively we'd be undefeated. The teams we lost to had great games rushing against us. Thank God Chris Carson and Carlos Hyde were hurt for the Seahawks game

5 hours ago, BillsPride12 said:

It sure would be nice to finally break the AFC East drought.  I am so sick of having to see that graphic of the last time each team won the Division and the fact that the Indianapolis Colts have won the AFC East more recently than us.  We need to end that. 

I think we will.

In the grand scheme of things though as far as playoffs go its not that important this season IMO.

Lets not get to discouraged going into the bye leading the division and 4 and 0 within the division.

When the bye is over Buffalo will still be in 1st place regardless...

Edited by Figster
  • Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Figster said:

I think we will.

In the grand scheme of things though as far as playoffs go its not that important this season IMO.

Lets not get to discouraged going into the bye leading the division and 4 and 0 within the division.

When the bye is over Buffalo will still be in 1st place regardless...

damn straight. 
7 and 3. 
1995 was the last time we saw this. 

People need to be happy! 

19 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

damn straight. 
7 and 3. 
1995 was the last time we saw this. 

People need to be happy! 

Talk about excitement going into the bye. Even in the loss yesterday entertainment at its finest. Josh Allen and the Buffalo Bills going down swinging.

Got hit with a hail mary punch by the mighty mouse that rocked Bills nation to the core.

MERCY!!!!

Edited by Figster
  • Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, BillsFanThru-N-Thru said:

I would say Tua has just played efficiently, While he has 5 TD's he is only averaging 138 yds passing and has 34 total yds rushing.  The defense and special teams has been carrying them during this stretch more then anything else.  Can they keep it up, who knows, that's how the Bills lived last season.  Their next 2 games as almost gimmes ( nothing is guaranteed ), then they have Cincinnati and the start of a tough 4 games to end it including the finale with us

This! Tua has been average, their D and ST are carrying them.

• Like (+1) 1