Better off on the road in the playoffs?

As much as we want a home game, with no crowd noise, and our refusal or ineptitude to run the ball. Would we be better off playing on the road in better weather in the playoffs where we can throw 80% of the time like Daboll wants? 
It just seems to me that we are just plain out not going to run the ball unless we are playing the Pats. And it will get tougher and tougher to pass so much at home the later the season gets.

Edited by Kingston Bills Fan
  • Like (+1) 1

The playoffs are not a given here. That’s the rub with this Dolphin thing. Everyone thinks we are being “sky is falling babies” A team with 10 wins is probably going to miss the playoffs in the AFC. The Dolphins are going to be 9-3 and I’m not sure the Bills are now. Today’s loss was out of conference and for some reason there is a movement of people acting as if those losses aren’t as important. They still count as “1” loss. It doesn’t matter that it’s to an NFC team. That Hail Mary could end up costing us the playoffs which would be ***** inexcusable and unforgivable.

19 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

The playoffs are not a given here. That’s the rub with this Dolphin thing. Everyone thinks we are being “sky is falling babies” A team with 10 wins is probably going to miss the playoffs in the AFC. The Dolphins are going to be 9-3 and I’m not sure the Bills are now. Today’s loss was out of conference and for some reason there is a movement of people acting as if those losses aren’t as important. They still count as “1” loss. It doesn’t matter that it’s to an NFC team. That Hail Mary could end up costing us the playoffs which would be ***** inexcusable and unforgivable.

team like Browns who are 6-3

with games against Eagles, Jaguars, Giants, Jets.

and they are in 3rd Place in the North.

Its not that time YET.  But you may want Titans to win South.

Edited by RalphWilson'sNewWar

Just now, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

team like Browns who are 6-3

with games against Eagles, Jaguars, Giants, Jets.

and they are in 3rd Place in the North.

Its not that time YET.  But you may want Titans to win South.

I’m a beat down, pessimist that’s never thinking it’s in the barn. The playoffs aren’t a given and until they are clinched, I’m always going to be looking at these wildcard teams. I was still nervous today with 30 sec left. Most sensible people would have expected it to just end properly but the Bills made me the way I am. I hate it. But I hate it more that it ended up actually being warranted. The Dolphins are absolutely coming. We probably needed this game today. It really sucks. The Division is a stepping stone that this organization really needs for their own mentality. But at the end of the day, you have to get in the playoffs somehow. (To me) This season has always been about winning a playoff game and that’s probably not going to change. If the Bills blow this division, that goal becomes very difficult 

• Like (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I think that movement is saying  its less important for a division race because we have a game against Miami left anyway so if we won today and lost to Miami we are as f'ed as if we lost today and lost to Miami 🤣 we could be a game behind Miami going into week 17 and still be in control.  If were a game ahead of them and lose though you've got to start thinking about all the tiebreaker scenarios since we both could be sitting at a 4-2 division record.   its a much bigger deal for a wildcard race but theres a third wildcard this year too keep in mind