Forever and a Day I will call this Game - The Norman Curse

Kwai San

I do not start threads.  I loathe starting threads.  O apologize if this thread has already been started.

This game - I said it when I heard the news, the Bills would lose this game and lose it close.  Why?  JOSH.  MUTHEREFINNG.  NORMAN. 

Time to let the cancer go.  With the exception of one play this experiment has not proven to be a good one at all.  In my mind two things stick out - the STIFF ARM AWARD of the year against JN and the wipe out of personnel for the cards game.  Singlehandedly JN wiped out any chance for the Bills.  TIME.  TO.  GO.

Kroft....had he been playing no Block in the Back by Knox.....woulda made a HUGE difference when the zebras were not looking kindly towards the Bills.....

Wallace and Marlowe - no the best but certainly better than what the Bills had to trot out there with minimal preparation.

Please for the love of GOD.  End this experiment.....it failed, it is over.

Convince me I am wrong......the muthereffer was wearing his mask half way down his face last week during the Seahawks game.  EFFER!!!!!

NEEDS.  TO.  GO!!!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Kwai San said:

I do not start threads.  I loathe starting threads.  O apologize if this thread has already been started.

This game - I said it when I heard the news, the Bills would lose this game and lose it close.  Why?  JOSH.  MUTHEREFINNG.  NORMAN. 

Time to let the cancer go.  With the exception of one play this experiment has not proven to be a good one at all.  In my mind two things stick out - the STIFF ARM AWARD of the year against JN and the wipe out of personnel for the cards game.  Singlehandedly JN wiped out any chance for the Bills.  TIME.  TO.  GO.

Kroft....had he been playing no Block in the Back by Knox.....woulda made a HUGE difference when the zebras were not looking kindly towards the Bills.....

Wallace and Marlowe - no the best but certainly better than what the Bills had to trot out there with minimal preparation.

Convince me I am wrong......the muthereffer was wearing his mask half way down his face last week during the Seahawks game.  EFFER!!!!!

NEEDS.  TO.  GO!!!!!

I've actually kinda been out of the loop with the Norman situation, did he get the Rona due to negligence?

Just now, BruceVilanch said:

I've actually kinda been out of the loop with the Norman situation, did he get the Rona due to negligence?

I really don't know and really I have stated beyond proally what I should have my thoughts on this......I am SO PISSED!!!!

9 hours ago, The Plastic Cup said:

Stick with what works.

So you are a Norman fanboy?

9 hours ago, boater said:

I'm pleased you don't start threads often.

I am glad you are a Norman fanboy.....hows that working for ya?

10 hours ago, Kwai San said:

NEEDS.  TO.  GO!!!!!

Your logic doesn't make sense and your English writing is awful. Proof read next time!

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

Norman hasn't played in a month.  How did he curse this game?

Because according to the OP, testing positive for a highly contagious respiratory virus is now a moral failing—just like coming down with the clap.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Our 3 best defenders can't knock down a last second Hail Murray so it must be Josh Normans fault ;) 

Mean while back at the ranch he was 2500 miles a away ;) 

Let the guy get healthy,he might be a key guy down the stretch.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, mannc said:

Because according to the OP, testing positive for a highly contagious respiratory virus is now a moral failing—just like coming down with the clap.

The Canadian band Guess Who wanted to give it to the Wolfman........" Clap for the Wolfman" ;)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

I've been thinking something for weeks, and this is as good a place as any to post it.  

After Henry stiff armed Norman,  Henry went out of bounds.  The momentum created by the stiff arm forced him out of bounds. 

So Norman actually made the tackle on that play. 

• Haha (+1) 1