Lost in the loss...was the most clutch play we have seen in 20+ years

Hebert19

Beasly was clutch. All that last drive but that one catch was just WWWOOOWWWW. I was sure it was sailing out.

Josh is clutch too man. Beasly saved his ass and the team's with that catch, but other than that Hail Mary, Josh would have had his 12th  winning drive since he started! That's what we want from our QB and he's got it

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ogham26 said:

miami will be 7-3 by this time next week..the following week they play the jets so things in the division are extremely tight.  this loss hurts so much because that diggs touchdown would have been something we talked about for years now it gets lost.  tough day for the bills

You know this as fact?  Neat!

Too many people worried about Miami, you can only worry about the games you play. Everything else will figure itself out. 

Got two weeks to get healthy and get back on track. Its important to  come out of your bye better then when you went in, we do this and we can beat anyone in front of us. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, High Football IQ said:

We don't own the division, next week the Fish will be 7-3 and tied with us in the loss column. And given their next 3 they will be 9-3 which means the pressure is on the Bills to win the next two and keep pace.

And it's highly unlikely this team is going to be 11-4 heading into the final game against Miami. What is very likely is Miami will be 11-4 heading into that game assuming they lose to the Chiefs, if they don't they will likely have the division clinched by the time we play them.

You think it's "very likely" miami is 11-4 going into the bills game? Lmao. 

5 hours ago, Simon said:

I thought the Beasley catch to convert on 3rd down in their own end was every bit as clutch, too.

Yes, it was. Had to extend one arm to pull it in and then got both feet in bounds while being shoved and held onto the ball.  I thought it was overthrown and amazed he caught it.

9 hours ago, Simon said:

I thought the Beasley catch to convert on 3rd down in their own end was every bit as clutch, too.

Brown's catch on 3rd and 24 that wrecked his leg (and that ultimately got negated on a chicken ***** flag) was absolutely incredible as well

That was a boss play... I can't be mad at that. We got beat by a lucky throw & a good effort from arguably the best WR in the game today. Can't be too mad at that... plays like that has to happen to beat us. 

1 hour ago, Scorp83 said:

That was a boss play... I can't be mad at that. We got beat by a lucky throw & a good effort from arguably the best WR in the game today. Can't be too mad at that... plays like that has to happen to beat us. 

This is where I am at.   Still gutted but it is what it is.   Thankfully it's not 1.   In the playoffs.  2.  In our conference.  3.   In our division. 

11 hours ago, Sweats said:

Dont look now, but the fish are coming on strong

Division record is the tie breaker if the Bills win remaining 2 then Miami needs to finish 1 ahead.

They have 3 division games left with the last one here in the frozen tundra week 17

BTW Hebert that was one awesome pass and catch and on the their best corner who had previously been beat by Beasely :)

11 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

No, the Fins don't have to beat us. They will likely have a superior record straight up.

Everyone gets so hung up on tiebreakers, but it rarely comes down to that.

Relax, we have 3 winnable games coming up.  Take care of business against the Chargers/SF/Denver and Miami will have to beat us in our backyard to get the division.  Even if we don't win the division what's the difference.  Czar Cuomo isn't about to let fans into the game so if we have to go on the road as a wild card so be it.  

12 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

Don’t be so scared. Any given Sunday. 

Was a tough loss. Dolphins aren’t a lock for any of those wins. 

Exactly.  They have been really fortunate lately and are hot, that does not mean they won’t fall flat on their faces at any moment.

12 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

No, the Fins don't have to beat us. They will likely have a superior record straight up.

If they go into the game with 1 more win than we have all we have to do is win to win the AFC East due to head to head tiebreaker.  

I don't see many scenarios where they enter that game up more than 1 and the more likely scenario is that we still have the lead in the division or at worst are tied.

12 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

So let's say Miami is 11-4 and the Bills are 10-5 heading into week 17. Miami won't have to beat us? Yes they will because if we win we'll have head 2 head tie breaker. Very simple. Miami has KC still so right now they can very easily have 4 losses. If they win 11 straight games before facing us week 17 then just tip your cap because they earned it. 

11 hours ago, Hebert19 said:

I take more positives away from this game than negatives.  

D did decent given what we had.  Gameplan was solid.  

Josh was clutch when needed.  

We can beat any team in league. 

That last line is kind of false when they have to beat the refs and the team they are playing. 

If we win out we take the division. If you want to think we're a contender, that's the way you have to think. Doesn't matter what other teams do if you do your job.

5 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

So let's say Miami is 11-4 and the Bills are 10-5 heading into week 17. Miami won't have to beat us? Yes they will because if we win we'll have head 2 head tie breaker. Very simple. Miami has KC still so right now they can very easily have 4 losses. If they win 11 straight games before facing us week 17 then just tip your cap because they earned it. 

Miami will not be 11-4 going into that game. Period.

2 minutes ago, McGahee said:

If we win out we take the division. If you want to think we're a contender, that's the way you have to think. Doesn't matter what other teams do if you do your job.

Miami will not be 11-4 going into that game. Period.

They could be. I said a couple weeks ago they remind me of the 2004 Bills. I don't know if people clearly remember that season. The ball just always bounced our way. TD's on defense and special teams. Just everything went out way. Every Miami win has defensive TD's and huge special teams plays. Not sure that will continue. I'm anxious to see what happens when they have to win without those plays. We'll see. They're making the plays so they get the credit.