Lost in the loss...was the most clutch play we have seen in 20+ years

Hebert19

I'm pissed.  Hopkins is a beast.   Punched a wall.  

But in hindsight the allen to diggs was unreal.  Most clutch play ive seen in a long time.  

The hail mary...a little luck needed there.  That play allen to diggs was a thing of beauty we have been wanting for a long time.  

7-3 and still own the division.   Phins have to beat us.  

Go bills. 

• Like (+1) 32
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 4

miami will be 7-3 by this time next week..the following week they play the jets so things in the division are extremely tight.  this loss hurts so much because that diggs touchdown would have been something we talked about for years now it gets lost.  tough day for the bills

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

I'm pissed.  Hopkins is a beast.   Punched a wall.  

But in hindsight the allen to diggs was unreal.  Most clutch play ive seen in a long time.  

The hail mary...a little luck needed there.  That play allen to diggs was a thing of beauty we have been wanting for a long time.  

7-3 and still own the division.   Phins have to beat us.  

Go bills. 

No, the Fins don't have to beat us. They will likely have a superior record straight up.

Everyone gets so hung up on tiebreakers, but it rarely comes down to that.

3 minutes ago, Sweats said:

Dont look now, but the fish are coming on strong

Don’t be so scared. Any given Sunday. 

1 minute ago, ogham26 said:

miami will be 7-3 by this time next week..the following week they play the jets so things in the division are extremely tight.  this loss hurts so much because that diggs touchdown would have been something we talked about for years now it gets lost.  tough day for the bills

Was a tough loss. Dolphins aren’t a lock for any of those wins. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ogham26 said:

We have every tie break with them right now and the head to head win earlier. It will.come down to week 17 and I like our chances. Allen torches Miami unlike any other team we play.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

We have every tie break with them right now and the head to head win earlier. It will.come down to week 17 and I like our chances. Allen torches Miami unlike any other team we play.

would prefer the division to not come down to week 17.

This was a glass half-full/half-empty game to me. The negatives are always the easiest. Josh's interceptions and the defense getting gashed by the run stuck out for me.  But then the D stood tall on two consecutive stands and Josh and the O drove the field for the go ahead TD on a high end play. But TBH, when we went ahead I felt like we had stolen a game we should have lost.

I won't dwell on the Hail Mary. Every once in awhile they work. Credit to Murray for the throw and Hopkins for out jumping everyone and holding on. 

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

It was a great game IMO. I'll watch this one again. Classic. If it were a playoff game I'de be hurting. 

I’d rather lose that now. Hopefully players and coaches learn something from that and not lose that way in the playoffs. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, ogham26 said:

Beat them and who cares.  Gotta win that game regardless where they are at. 

24 minutes ago, High Football IQ said:

We don't own the division, next week the Fish will be 7-3 and tied with us in the loss column. And given their next 3 they will be 9-3 which means the pressure is on the Bills to win the next two and keep pace.

And it's highly unlikely this team is going to be 11-4 heading into the final game against Miami. What is very likely is Miami will be 11-4 heading into that game assuming they lose to the Chiefs, if they don't they will likely have the division clinched by the time we play them.

We are 4-0 in the division and at worst tied with phins who we currently own the tiebreaker against.  

So.  Take care of business and we own the division. 

27 minutes ago, ogham26 said:

They have to likely beat us.