Bad coaching bringing this team down

Cal

We have the talent and the player comradery you need. McDermott is just to soft and it shows with all the penalties not to mention makes bone head decisions. Good coaches put a tall player back there like Belichick did with Gronkowski to knock the ball down. Poyer, Tre, etc got as high as they could not their fault. Wasn't enough.

We should of put Davis or Knox back there. Frazier has the d at the bottom of the league and Dabbol with his college plays are not aggressive enough. Its unfortunate.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Cal said:

We have the talent and the player comradery you need. McDermott is just to soft and it shows with all the penalties not to mention makes bone head decisions. Good coaches put a tall player back there like Belichick did with Gronkowski to knock the ball down. Poyer, Tre, etc got as high as they could not their fault. Wasn't enough.

We should of put Davis or Knox back there. Frazier has the d at the bottom of the league and Dabbol with his college plays are not aggressive enough. Its unfortunate.

Lol I’m guessing you missed that time gronk played defense and gave up the game winning touchdown. But good point otherwise right? 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 10
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Cal said:

Dealing with emotions is hard.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Rc2catch said:

Lol I’m guessing you missed that time gronk played defense and gave up the game winning touchdown. But good point otherwise right? 

He knocked them down too. Not to mention I remember Moss, Calvin Johnson, etc back there all the time. Just good coaching. I guarantee you McDermott does it next time.

1 minute ago, Cal said:

He knocked them down too. Not to mention I remember Moss, Calvin Johnson, etc back there all the time. Just good coaching. I guarantee you McDermott does it next time.

Unless they practice it you don’t just throw a guy out there in an unfamiliar situation. And as others have said there was 11 seconds, most expected them to try two plays. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Rc2catch said:

Unless they practice it you don’t just throw a guy out there in an unfamiliar situation. And as others have said there was 11 seconds, most expected them to try two plays. 

Yeah. Cause it could of went worse. Lol. You will see next time we are in that situation. They will put someone back there. Davis is probably the best option. 

Edited by Cal

9 minutes ago, Cal said:

Should of would of could of. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Cal said:

This has been explained to you.