Four Guys vs Hopkins

Irv

4 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

it should’ve never had a chance to if they just swatted it 

They couldn’t swat it. Only hopkins, who is taller than all of them and has crazy long arms and a great vertical, could get at it. Amazin play. Hats off.

Just now, dave mcbride said:
Edited by dave mcbride

1 minute ago, IronMaidenBills said:

I’m dead serious when I say I would have Josh Allen in the end zone. Just leave him there during hailmarys. 

Love your user name.  And you are absolutely correct.  Put JA back there.  He would not have let Hopkins catch the ball, its that simple.  

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

The saddest part is Allens throw to Diggs and yet ANOTHER 4th qtr comeback is forgotten. Terrible defense

The Bills defense was, IMO, pretty damned good today considering the players they had out.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, BananaB said:

Tre had perfect position to knock it down, he went for the INT. *****!!!!!!!!

Poyer came in and interfered with his jump 

It was literally the combination of every single thing going wrong for us, and everything right for them.

Just sick of it always going against us

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Paup 1995MVP said:

Love your user name.  And you are absolutely correct.  Put JA back there.  He would not have let Hopkins catch the ball, its that simple.  

I think Edmunds would be the guy we would want back in a hail Mary situation

Not our franchise QB

Just now, jimmy10 said:

I’m honestly not even mad about it. Hail Mary, miracle play. 

This place is going to be intolerable for the next two weeks though, I know that. 

I am mad about it because McDermott isn’t creative enough to think outside of the box in Hail Mary situation. What does the team lose by putting Josh Allen back there? Or attempting a rugby type jump?  

Just now, BeastMaster said:

I think Edmunds would be the guy we would want back in a hail Mary situation

Not our franchise QB

Allen is tough as nails, he would be fine back there. 

I’m a reasonable man.   I try not to say dumb things.   I’m 59 years old.   I’m 30 pounds overweight.  I’ve had two ACL reconstructions, two scopes, a broken ankle and a grade III high ankle sprain, all on my left side ....

If I’m playing g safety on that play, there’s no completion.   There may be a flag, I may be on my way to jail, but there’s  no completion.

I want to hear what they think they should have been doing.

Edited by Neo

3 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

It was a perfect play. 

it is absolutely awful to lose like that but if you really look at the play there is no way the bills could have stopped that other than committing pass interference. fluke perfect throw to a very talented wr 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, beer said:

it is absolutely awful to lose like that but if you really look at the play there is no way the bills could have stopped that other than committing pass interference. fluke perfect throw to a very talented wr 

So commit pass interference!

Just an absolute gut punch.  but this is why we all watch sports and love it.  there’s no script.  this happens once maybe twice a season in the league and it was our turn to be victimized i guess. Just have to live with it and learn from it 

25 minutes ago, Cal said:

They are a lot shorter than Hopkins. That's why. McDermott should of put Davis or Knox back there. Bad coaching.

Actually a great point that I didn’t even consider. I remember seeing Moulds deep in similar situations. Why not?

• Like (+1) 1