Four Guys vs Hopkins

Irv

On 11/15/2020 at 7:38 PM, FarrellsFinest said:

That time out helped them set up a play. Stupid

that time help them set up DeAndre run to the end zone and Kyler run for his life dodging several lineman and nearly falling out of bounds then heave it 50 yards into the corner to the triple covered WR who will rise above 6 other hands, high point the ball and come down with it? 

you think that is what they schemed up during the time out and without it couldn’t have called that in the huddle?? 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

8 hours ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Tre' White mistimes his jump. 

He jumps too early, and too far away from Hopkins. 

He couldn't stay in the air long enough and as the front man this allowed Hopkins to have a clean path to the ball with his hands. 

On those situations, I never understood why teams don't treat the #1 WR as a gunner and put two guys on him in press coverage. You knew it was going to Hopkins. He's all the have for a down the field WR. 

I said the same thing makes no sense 

21 hours ago, popcornpam said:

McDermott said last night at his press conference  that he didn’t think that Az.  was going to do a Hail Mary on that play. He thought he was going to try to throw it downfield.

Before the time out I noticed we were in a pass rushing set up and then coach took the time out and took the defense out of that. Looks like that our head coach got schooled. 

Yeah because I new as soon as there were 11 seconds on the clock there were 2 Hail Mary shots coming 

On 11/15/2020 at 7:47 PM, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

If one is Tre White with a 10 inch vert does it really matter. Hence forth any player that signs a huge contract and then suck is called a Tre. 

Ahh, there's the Bills fan I'm used to. Gotta have a whipping boy or something doesn't feel right. Star is out there somewhere laughing at not being the chosen one this year.

On 11/15/2020 at 6:42 PM, FUTURIST said:

The Bills defense, it's head coach, and defensive coordinator are a joke.  You will not find a more overrated unit in the NFL.

even a rookie like I am, could've stated a better complaint, than a rookie like you, bad bad take!. Thank God I didn´t see your post, when the wound was still fresh...