Four Guys vs Hopkins

Irv

If that was the Bills that had done that, we'd be saying "perfect throw by Allen!" not blaming the opposing team's defenders for not stopping the TD.

As much as it hurts, that really was a perfect throw by Murray...hit Hopkins EXACTLY where he needed to. And Hopkins is a top WR in the league, so if it hits his hands, he's expected to catch it...3 defenders or not.

Just have to give credit to them for precise execution.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, metbill said:

Go Bills, wait, what???? You mean the Bills find a new way to lose?  Is there any other team that could ever have these kind of losses??????? 

Think that was bad did you see the Miami miracle play against NE last year.. that was a lot more frustrating and shouting for awhile.. 

I personally am pissed at the defense leading up to that last play.  Any time you let a team drive 40 yards in seconds to get in a position to throw a Hail Mary, then anything can happen. Stop playing so far off on important drives.

• Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Yeah, I mean Hopkins is bigger and taller and he high pointed the ball. It was a perfect throw up high. What can you do?

Smart coaches put a tall receiver or TE back that do knock it down. That is what you do.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Hopkins got higher than the DB’s, caught it solid and held on. We were not trying to catch it if we couldn’t’t reach it. We should have been trying to strip it after he touched it. THAT was the fail. 

It sucks, but at least it was not an AFC team. 

• Like (+1) 1

It is so hard to be a Bills fan thee days, I have my phone blowing up with people telling me how bad we suck.  Hard to live in a city with lots of Northeasterners in it who all hate the Bills.  What really stinks is they are right, the Bills are tragically bad.  History and time shows that, there is nothing to refute it, unfortunately.  Yeah Monday!!!!

• Like (+1) 1