Josh Allen 32/49 65.35% 77.3 Rating 284 yards 2 TDs 1 Receiving TD

2 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

The untimely and ultimately, bad throws/decisions gave Arizona the momentum and lead.  Yes he made a comeback, and one helluva throw to Diggs, but, that should have been gravy, not go ahead.   Josh had a bad game today, made some really stupid throws and could easily have had 4 picks had Peterson come up with the ball he usually does on the first one in his arms and the absolute bone head throw away to the middle of the field Singletary bailed him out on.  This was the “ bad Josh” we can’t have.  He was great on the last drive and the D should not have given up that TD, but they should not have been in that position. 

Okay, I'll be honest.  You are terribly wrong.  Because he didn't throw for 400 yards and win by multiple scores, Allen is the problem.  Allen, like all players, have bad plays and bad moments.  In the end, Allen figured it out and walked off the field winning.  34 seconds left and up by 4, you are supposed to win that game.

Terrible take

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

The untimely and ultimately, bad throws/decisions gave Arizona the momentum and lead.  Yes he made a comeback, and one helluva throw to Diggs, but, that should have been gravy, not go ahead.   Josh had a bad game today, made some really stupid throws and could easily have had 4 picks had Peterson come up with the ball he usually does on the first one in his arms and the absolute bone head throw away to the middle of the field Singletary bailed him out on.  This was the “ bad Josh” we can’t have.  He was great on the last drive and the D should not have given up that TD, but they should not have been in that position. 

Allen did not have a good game, and the Bills still would have won against a very good Cardinals team except for a freak play at the end.  He did what he had to do to get the team the win.  It's not on him.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, High Football IQ said:

While this is true Allen is still wildly inconsistent from week to week and this game should have never come down to the Bills needing to win late in the 4th quarter and/or letting the cards score on a hail mary.

While most knew assumed Allen wasn't going to pass for 400+ yards again this week, it was somewhat of a letdown game until the final drive and he's fortunate not to have a 4 INT game.

What's ultimately going to hurt Allen and be this team's downfall is their inability to run the football and putting everything on Allen's shoulders week after week.

Hard to expect your qb to be perfect each week  31 yards rushing on 11 carries from our rbs yet again    Expect teams to just start standing up to rush Josh  every snap Why even play the run ?  All that said he delivered a td drive to go ahead with 34 seconds

John Allen has mother f***cking ice in his veins. I see a man that wants to be the best player of all the 22 player on the field. I see an NFL Neo(matrix) that puts his hands up and says "no" to the media hailfire week in and week out. I see ---

ICE. MAN. ALLEN.

4th Quarter with 17 in the game? Nervous from decades of PTSD Bills fandom?

CHILL. OUT.

Ice Man Allen.jpg

Edited by DollaBills
  • Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

They scored 30 points and gave the defense a 4-point lead with 45 seconds left.

Sorry I can't agree with you on this one.  Jackson recovered the fumble to setup the touchdown to make 23 - 9.  Offense basically did nothing until final drive.  

Bills offense had 178 yards in 2nd half.  78 came on their last drive.  They let Arizona hang around.  Knox had a killer penalty along with some dubious play calling to boot.  For all the talk last week about Bills needing to score a bunch against Seattle, they needed the same against Arizona.  I believe Arizona has scored 30 + points in 5 straight games now.

Edited by DCbillsfan

1 hour ago, DuckyBoys said:

nah dont let him even get the pass off  That was a plain awful way to lose  Credit to Josh and Diggs for getting the goo ahead score only to lose to a jump ball

^ this.  The book on Murray is that he is less effective when pressured so giving him all day to throw was not a good defensive call.  That said, knock the damn ball down!