Josh Allen 32/49 65.35% 77.3 Rating 284 yards 2 TDs 1 Receiving TD

4 minutes ago, unclepete said:

Prevent defense worked. 3 defenders v 1 offenaivebayer is what we all would hope for in a Hail Mary situation. 

nah dont let him even get the pass off  That was a plain awful way to lose  Credit to Josh and Diggs for getting the goo ahead score only to lose to a jump ball

27 minutes ago, Irish Dave said:

I mean how the ***** can you let a team drive the whole field in 34 seconds.   Don't you practice that????

It's bad but I blame the offense for this one.  The game never should have come to that last drive.  This team does not have killer instinct.  

31 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

If the offense didn't derp around for nearly the entire 2nd half, game would've looked different. But they finally put points on the board at the very end, problem was so did the Cards.

Great final offensive drive, awful final defensive stance. That's just the Bills sometimes I guess.

Not many are acknowledging this but I definitely feel like the offense contributed it's equal share in the loss today. 

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Irish Dave said:

I would rather have lost 40 - 0.  To lose like that at last second after comeback is the worst I've felt as a fan since forever

The team played it's ass off and lost because the other team made one other worldly play at the last second. I'll take that loss any day than having a team not show up and get stopped out of the building. 

14 minutes ago, DuckyBoys said:

nah dont let him even get the pass off  That was a plain awful way to lose  Credit to Josh and Diggs for getting the goo ahead score only to lose to a jump ball

If we blitz and have Tre one on one against Hopkins and we get beat I'd be furious. We had the coverage. Just didn't execute

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

Allen did enough to have a 12th game winning drive. Major props to Diggs, Beasley and Bass. But DeAndre Hopkins is a stud  - what can you do?

strangely enough i am not too riled up about the loss.

Same here.  Not pissed....more in the mind set of "wow what are the chances".  Its football.  It happens.  Losses like this can also have a galvanizing effect on the team.  We have 6 games left.  I think 10 wins (especially week 17 against the dolphins) wins the division.  Still a lot to loom forward too.

The untimely and ultimately, bad throws/decisions gave Arizona the momentum and lead.  Yes he made a comeback, and one helluva throw to Diggs, but, that should have been gravy, not go ahead.   Josh had a bad game today, made some really stupid throws and could easily have had 4 picks had Peterson come up with the ball he usually does on the first one in his arms and the absolute bone head throw away to the middle of the field Singletary bailed him out on.  This was the “ bad Josh” we can’t have.  He was great on the last drive and the D should not have given up that TD, but they should not have been in that position. 

• Like (+1) 1