Week 10 Around the League

ColoradoBills

33 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

I'm stuck with the Bucs Panthers game.

Me too. It's a strange feeling. Part of me wants to see Brady get crushed for all the years of pain he delivered the Bills and the other part of me wants to see him do well to stick it to Bellicheat and cement a legacy. He throws a hell of a ball for a 43 year old. It's a bit of a marvel to see someone perform at this level at his age. The old man in me loves this.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, BillsRdue said:

Me too. It's a strange feeling. Part of me wants to see Brady get crushed for all the years of pain he delivered the Bills and the other part of me wants to see him do well to stick it to Bellicheat and cement a legacy. He throws a hell of a ball for a 43 year old. It's a bit of a marvel to see someone perform at this level at his age. The old man in me loves this.

The old man in me agrees.  As much as I "dislike" Brady, the Pats* as a team is where my hatred lies.

8 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

The Giants are getting better every week.  This is not unusual when a rookie coach comes in and has a slow start and then things start to turn around.  I think they have a decent shot to win the NFC Least.  

Nice, so you say they have a chance to get to the top of the gutter division.

Edited by TBBills

3 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

The Giants are getting better every week.  This is not unusual when a rookie coach comes in and has a slow start and then things start to turn around.  I think they have a decent shot to win the NFC Least.  

I agree but the thought of a current 2-7 team as having a great shot to win a division is mind boggling.

LOL

Just now, ColoradoBills said:

I agree but the thought of a current 2-7 team as having a great shot to win a division is mind boggling.

LOL

I keep thinking of this woman who insisted the term was "mind bottling".  Also this other woman who kept interrupting a stand up comedian insisting it's called hackling not heckling.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

I keep thinking of this woman who insisted the term was "mind bottling".  Also this other woman who kept interrupting a stand up comedian insisting it's called hackling not heckling.

LOL

"You don't know Daddy, their call Pig Newtons".

36 minutes ago, BillsRdue said:

I would personally rather see Brady fail because of his overall personality and for him also bringing Gronk and Antonio Brown there.   I think the best compromise for this would be to have both of them do terrible for the rest of the year.