Week 10 Postgame Thread: Bills at Cardinals 4:05 pm EST on CBS

***** happens.

They played terrible today. The Cardinals pulled a rabbit out of their hat.

Time to regroup and bounce back.

The lack of a screen game and a viable TE cost the Bills today, as well as Covid 19....along with the Hail Mary, obviously.

Edited by Beast
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, mjd1001 said:

This is an awful loss, but this is the WORST possible way to lose a game going into a 2 week off bye.

Seriously, going into a buy I'd rather lose 35-17 than to lose like THIS going into the bye.

Let's hope this pisses them off something fierce, and they come out against the Chargers on fire.  I have a feeling we'll see a motivated, hungry team.  Crappy way to lose a game, not the end of the world though, at least it was to an NFC team.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I said all week I got a weird feeling about this game and that it reminded me of the playoff game. It turned out being a true mind fu*k. What do these two games have in common? DeAndre Hopkins (for some reason), and the only two times McDermott's Bills have lost after leading at halftime. Also, the games played out so similarly.

The Cardinals were also 0-55-1 when trailing by 14+...

Give me a break...

And have you looked at the Dolphins' schedule? They're tied with the Bills in the loss column, and their schedule is *way* easier than the Bills' going forward. You'd have to favor Miami to win the division.

We beat them once, we beat them again and the division is ours.

• Like (+1) 4