Week 10 Postgame Thread: Bills at Cardinals 4:05 pm EST on CBS

12 hours ago, Radar said:

Say what you want but defensively we stink and that "fluke" play🤐? Against a legit defense it would be a fluke. Against ours it's just another bad play. Josh and Co are the reason we win in spite of our D. Having said that offenses are putting up big numbers around the league as it's become an air assault league so maybe it's more that than our defense is real bad.

It is because the NFL promotes offense. They overprotect QBs to a fault. Penalize defenses too much when some of the calls are mystifying. And it puts defenders at the mercy. So it's basically fantasy football. It's not football.

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Success said:

I was thinking the same. I was a big Hopkins fan, but didn't need to see that after the game.

He made a great play, no doubt.  But we don't like our heroes to say, "yeah, I'm a hero...."

Actually I think we're fine with our heroes saying "yeah, I'm a hero".  I think it's the "and you're a zero" part that kind of grates against us a bit as bad form.  But the fact is, he made a play and we couldn't stop him.

Hopkins is throwing down.  He's saying to Tre and our guys "I made a big play on you and it doesn't matter if if I diss you in interviews and on social media and piss you off because I will still make big plays over you next time we meet and you can't stop me".   The thing is, Tre hasn't always lost on their face-offs.  He forced a fumble on Hopkins last January and shut him down for the first half of the game.  That will come at the "right" time one day.

• Like (+1) 4

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Actually I think we're fine with our heroes saying "yeah, I'm a hero".  I think it's the "and you're a zero" part that kind of grates against us a bit as bad form.  But the fact is, he made a play and we couldn't stop him.

Hopkins is throwing down.  He's saying to Tre and our guys "I made a big play on you and it doesn't matter if if I diss you in interviews and on social media and piss you off because I will still make big plays over you next time we meet and you can't stop me".   The thing is, Tre hasn't always lost on their face-offs.  He forced a fumble on Hopkins last January and shut him down for the first half of the game.  That will come at the "right" time one day.

The major difference is imo White isn't going to get in front of the cameras when he makes a game saving play and embarrass himself.

I love Hopkins' game. I think he's the best wideout in the league and has been for a couple years now but not being able to control yourself during interviews is a bad look.

• Agree 1

18 hours ago, NYGPopgun10 said:

It is because the NFL promotes offense. They overprotect QBs to a fault. Penalize defenses too much when some of the calls are mystifying. And it puts defenders at the mercy. So it's basically fantasy football. It's not football.

Beginning to think this myself.

• Thank you (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/15/2020 at 6:42 PM, HomeTeam said:

Awesome man, way to represent the bills nation! I'm sure you were to the moon after that Diggs touchdown. Unfortunate ending 👎

Hey of topic, but what are your thoughts on N'keal Harry? I know you were banging the table for him a few years ago.

I love the kid, just think he’s in the wrong system. He’s got size and a good route runner and has a great catch radius but Brady was an ass to him and Cam well, Cams a ***** thrower. I’d love to seem him get out of NE.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

• 2 months later...
16 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

So this game is being replayed on NFLN so I’ve been watching it. Allen and passing offense really struggled with this secondary.  

After the Diggs TD I’m switching to something else. 

might as well; we surely have it in the bag after that.

• Sad 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

On 11/15/2020 at 7:55 PM, Beast said:

Today is going to be the Bills last loss until next season.

They will be 10-0 from here on out and raise the Lombardi.

This is going to light a fire under them.

I was close.

• Awesome! (+1) 11