Week 10 Postgame Thread: Bills at Cardinals 4:05 pm EST on CBS

Tough way to lose obviously.  But we got vanilla in both sides of the ball again in the 3rd quarter, and we take 4 penalties on one offensive series, one of which negates an incredible play which also lost us Smoke.  Dumb stuff like that has to stop.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Maybe I am getting older, but I am over this already. This sort of loss in the past would have made me physically ill and then depressed for like 2 weeks. 

I’m over it too.

It’s a major wake up call for this team.

And the response against the Chargers is what is most important.

2 minutes ago, Figster said:

You just have to knock the ball down as a DB, not catch it.

Our DB's sure made it look hard to defend...

It looked to me like it was thrown so as to be hard to knock down.

Just now, Do The Reich Thing said:

Watching the TD again on replay, Mario Addison is an absolute trash can for diving at Kyler on the last play. If he keeps running after him the game is over. 

Yes

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Hopkins is one of the best WR in the game precisely because it’s hard to stop him.  You make it sound as though they stood in the end zone and applauded instead of trying, while under the handicap to avoid PI.

Hopkins was tripled covered on a Hail Mary.  If we (including our all pro CB) cannot defend that play . . . we are in trouble. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Do The Reich Thing said:

Watching the TD again on replay, Mario Addison is an absolute trash can for diving at Kyler on the last play. If he keeps running after him the game is over. 

Noticed that too. Wish AJ wasn't hurt, I bet he would have run him down. 

Just now, Peter said:

Hopkins was tripled covered on a Hail Mary.  If we (including our all pro CB) cannot defend that play . . . we are in trouble. 

It's a once in a lifetime play. ***** happens. He's the best WR in the game right now. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Peter said:

You apparently are confused.

Hopkins listed height is one inch taller than Hyde and Poyer and two inches taller than White.

It is not like Lebron was posting up on them.

Hopkins has a 4+ inch higher vertical than white according to combine stats and hes 2 inches taller and tre has 4 inches less wingspan that adds up to a 10 inch difference haha I can't believe I had to actually spend time proving this 🤣 

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Hopkins is one of the best WR in the game precisely because it’s hard to stop him.  You make it sound as though they stood in the end zone and applauded instead of trying, while under the handicap to avoid PI.

One of your guys has to make that play though. It’s really as simple as that. 

5 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Maybe I am getting older, but I am over this already. This sort of loss in the past would have made me physically ill and then depressed for like 2 weeks. 

Same here.    It was Billsy.   Big picture, I didnt come into this season thinking we were one of the top 2 teams in the AFC.   Josh has shown tremendous progress, Diggs trade was great,   If you had told me 7-3 going into the bye week and Josh really improves before the season, I would of taken that.

• Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, Yav said:

I was, had a white bucket hat and blue White jersey

Awesome man, way to represent the bills nation! I'm sure you were to the moon after that Diggs touchdown. Unfortunate ending 👎

Hey of topic, but what are your thoughts on N'keal Harry? I know you were banging the table for him a few years ago.

10 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

It helps being 7-3 and a loss isn’t the end of the world or your playoff chances. 

• Like (+1) 1