Week 10 Postgame Thread: Bills at Cardinals 4:05 pm EST on CBS

was a tough loss. Hard to be really upset with such a miraculous catch by Hopkins. Yes we left lots of series out there in the 2nd half. We score on any of those drives & its a Bills win. I must say that i thought our D played better than i expected. With the issues to our secondary, i thought we battled all day.

Just gotta shake this one off, go into the bye & heal & rest up. Week 12, the Bills circle the wagons on the Chargers... LETS GO!

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Success said:

I mean, we all need to watch it again.

There really isn't much any of them could do. They were all right there - it was actually perfect coverage.

The covered him no doubt.  The pass was perfect and Hopkins out-jumped Tre.  Tre didn’t strip the ball and Hyde didn’t disrupt anything at all from behind.  Poyer got there late enough to not matter.  

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Also pissed that it justified CBS ball-washing Murray the entire game.  They had graphic after graphic after graphic prepared declaring Murray the MVP.  Josh Allen?  He sucks.

It was strange when they pulled up the side by side stats and said "It's the Kyler Murray show".  

The stats were nearly identical.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, brianthomas said:

was a tough loss. Hard to be really upset with such a miraculous catch by Hopkins. Yes we left lots of series out there in the 2nd half. We score on any of those drives & its a Bills win. I must say that i thought our D played better than i expected. With the issues to our secondary, i thought we battled all day.

Just gotta shake this one off, go into the bye & heal & rest up. Week 12, the Bills circle the wagons on the Chargers... LETS GO!

We did battle all day, on both sides of the ball.  

• Like (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Success said:

Toss up game.  

Some would say we got away w/ a few ourselves (Rams, Pats).  It kind of evens out.

Hate losing on a hail mary, but that's football.  This is a test for a young team w/ tons of promise - how they react to it is literally everything.

Dude...we have not lost on a hail mary in 50 years as far as i know.

Tell me otherwise. This was an epic, once in a lifetime loss. ...and your telling us to chill. 

Just embrace this BS and wallow with all of us.

2 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

Do they track penalties by quarter?  We've got to have twice what anyone else has in the 3rd quarter.  Shouldn't be the case after the half-time break and adjustments.

All our penalties seem to be on the same two drives somehow haha it blows my mind...you can count on one drive per game where we have a 3rd and 34

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, brianthomas said:

Hard to be upset? Seriously?

8 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

How did we let them lol im so confused...dude is tall and went up and caught a pass that only he could reach and white gave his best effort to rip it out

You apparently are confused.

Hopkins listed height is one inch taller than Hyde and Poyer and two inches taller than White.

It is not like Lebron was posting up on them.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, BillsFan619 said:

Bro, what are you talking about?

Yes, they lost. They’ve also won more games against above .500 teams than any other team in the league.

I have seen this play out before.... "Hey man we still have more wins than...."

"Hey man we still have the division lead"

"Hey man we still above .500"

"Hey we can still make a wildcard"

"If we don't win we are out of the playoffs"

That seems like the pattern.

1 minute ago, RichRiderBills said:

Dude...we have not lost on a hail mary in 50 years as far as i know.

Tell me otherwise. This was an epic, once in a lifetime loss. ...and your telling us to chill. 

Just embrace this BS and wallow with all of us.

Idk i think this is a game to still be optimistic about...Arizona d had all the answers and we still battled it out 

12 minutes ago, White Linen said:

C'mon

It's pretty widely known the defense can be pretty aggressive on the hail mary jump ball.  You don't have to agree for that to be true.

Did you watch the refs in this game? They were about to call illegal breathing if it wasn't a catch.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I’m usually doom and gloom, but I’m looking at today’s heartbreaking loss as some football god karma coming back to keep us in check. We’ve had a couple game that we’ve won come right down to the wire.. games that shouldn’t have. We could’ve lost any of them. Well... now we did.  
7-3... and MUST beat some very good teams in the coming weeks or else it was never meant to be.  This team will need to get together and have a major gut check. 

My reality check is the way a loss like this makes me feel.  It’s like my dog just died. That’s not healthy... this is just football... but dammit it seems that this team is just destined to lose sometimes. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I’m really glad someone brought that up.  I believe Hopkins has the most PI calls in the league and it isn’t close.  Above all, the DBs needed to avoid PI.

It is not an easy pass to defend.

You just have to knock the ball down as a DB, not catch it.

Our DB's sure made it look hard to defend...