Week 10 Postgame Thread: Bills at Cardinals 4:05 pm EST on CBS

Just now, Livinginthepast said:

Its not as bitter or as important as a game but to lose that way just touched on the "homerun throwback" part of my memory. I got a taste for a few minutes on how I felt right after the Titans scored on that fluke play 20 years ago. Its still an awful memory.

That’s exactly how I felt. It def brought back those feelings. 

12 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

I hope so.  I just don't see that with this team, well, really, coaching staff.  

What did the coaching staff do wrong?

They were out west, against a good team, while having a starting CB, TE, nickle CB and safety out with Covid.

They HAD the game but an amazing play tore it away from them.

To blame this on coaching is lazy.

Edited by Beast
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

it's really not.  Your take seems to be a homer-type take.  If Poyer actually ran into White, then that is an issue of situational awareness.  I also think we should have had a WR there and sent more people.  When you blitz, Murray would have had less time and would not have made that throw, period.  We are lucky we got any pressure there.  Just a terrible play call on D.  

My take is not a homer take. You’re being emotional. That was a heck of a play and as can be seen the pressure was there. You have no guarantee they even get to Murray with a blitz not to mention you still have to account for a CB being out there who was just called up from the practice squad. 

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

I'm more p-o'd we ruined Josh's 12th game winning drive.

Josh had a rough 2nd half. However when the game was on the line he was clutch when he had to be throwing a perfect placed pass to Diggs.

People saying we deserved to lose are delusional. We scored when everything was on the line and should be leaving AZ 8-2 right now. It's called a Hail Mary pass for a reason. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Nelius said:

Far down the list of concerns I’m sure, but I’ve never been a fan of Bojo. Kid has a leg but is forever inconsistent, plus the early season kick mishaps. I don’t know, maybe he’s contributing more on that end now considering our recent kicking success, but I’ve been clenching my teeth every time he punts before today’s 12 yard joke. In perfect punting weather. Wouldn’t mind seeing a change with the bye week if anybody else is out there.

Amen.  Bodork just cost us another game with that Shankopotamus.  You can't have a guy that is only 75-80% on good punts.  He booted a 60 yarder through the end zone (can't even count on him to down them inside the 20 anymore), and shanked a 12-yarder in our own end.  We should be trying out any punter with a pulse during the bye week.  There has to be somebody out there that can kick 45-yarders consistently.

• Like (+1) 2

Least upset over a loss in a long time.

Respect for nuk, kyler and that squad to ball like they did today.

We called a timeout on our final drive that gave arizona too much time left.

I knew when Diggs scored the TD we were in trouble - told my wife....just a funny feeling.

That TO on our final drive though - completely unnecessary...

Edited by Kaenon
  • Haha (+1) 1