Week 10 Postgame Thread: Bills at Cardinals 4:05 pm EST on CBS

2 minutes ago, Beast said:

***** happens.

They played terrible today. The Cardinals pulled a rabbit out of their hat.

Time to regroup and bounce back.

The lack of a screen game and a viable TE cost the Bills today, as well as Covid 19....along with the Hail Mary, obviously.

Actually we played great in 1st half then coaching staff (per usual) got outcoached in 2nd half.

• Like (+1) 2

Goats: Buffalo Bills

Game balls: Murray, Murray's right arm, Murray's legs, Murray's ability to have two announcers soliciting for sex for 60 minutes, Murray's chess playing ability, Murray's uniform, Murray's pretty yellow shoes, Murray's mother for giving birth to Murray, Murray's father for providing the sperm cells that allowed Murray to be created.

• Haha (+1) 4

Well that was painful... ugh. That 3rd quarter...🤢🤮 they may have been better just staying in the locker room... 😂

I don’t know. Maybe it’s good they’re going into the bye with a bad taste in their mouth and the Dolphins right on their heels. The Bills have gotten away with playing crappy in the 2nd half too often this season. They need to get their **** together coming out of the bye. 

Edited by BillsFan4

No other WR in the league today besides Hopkins would have caught that.   The loss sucks but if you told me after the second Jets game that Buffalo would have taken two of the three against New England, Arizona and Seattle, I would have been happy.

Miami is beginning to worry me, but Buffalo still plays them and currently has the tiebreaker.  This is still Buffalo's division to lose.

Edited by dgrochester55
  • Like (+1) 1