Would you fear Jim Harbaugh to the Jets?

JetsFan20

Just now, JetsFan20 said:

I think Jim would instantly become the 2nd best coach in the division. I could definitely see him quitting on Michigan. They aren’t worthy of him. 

He's not worthy of michigan. I'd take pat fitzgerald from northwestern over that clown. Dude constantly can't get 4-5 star recruits to preform. Has he ever beaten ohio state? Nuff said 

Actually for the sake of the bills I hope the jets do go after him 😂

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, JetsFan20 said:

I think Jim would instantly become the 2nd best coach in the division. I could definitely see him quitting on Michigan. They aren’t worthy of him. 

2nd best coach in the division?!?! Who would he be instantly better than?? I assume you’re saying he’s behind Belichick, so you’re saying he’s better than a potential coach of the year candidate in Buffalo and Flores in Miami who has had his team play well above expectations for 2 years now! I know you’re trying to get a ride out of people, but dude get your head out of your a** first 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

2nd best coach in the division?!?! Who would he be instantly better than?? I assume you’re saying he’s behind Belichick, so you’re saying he’s better than a potential coach of the year candidate in Buffalo and Flores in Miami who has had his team play well above expectations for 2 years now! I know you’re trying to get a ride out of people, but dude get your head out of your a** first 

Resume 

Look at what he did in San Francisco with Alex Smith and Kaepernick. Flores and McDermott are good coaches but haven’t reached the pinnacle like Harbaugh had. Also Jim Harbaugh has way more name recognition. He would be the biggest star coach the Jets have brought in since Parcells.