I hate condiment packets

Irv

1 minute ago, T&C said:

Publix stopped putting the canola/olive oil packets out just because of people like you. Thanks a ton.

p.s. Wawa has honey packets.

If I had a Wawa near me I’d weight over 300 pounds and ride a tiny motorcycle.  I was at a work conference in Philly last January and they had one across the street from my hotel. First stop every morning for a dank cup of coffee, a breakfast burrito, and a chocolate croissant.

I also like the little paper packets of salt and pepper.  Never know!

• Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I love condiment packets so much that I have an entire drawer devoted to them in my kitchen.  Need some duck sauce for your french bread pizza at 2am?  I gotcha covered.  Marinating beef for jerky and realize you don’t have any soy sauce?  No problem.  More things should come in packets.

I keep a ziplock bag in the car. Mostly Taco Bell but you never know when you might need an extra ketchup or Chik-Fil-A sauce or whatever. 

We finished the basement this year so my boys would have their own gaming/TV room. Wifey showed me the Taco Bell sauce packet throw pillows they are getting for Xmas earlier today. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

On 11/14/2020 at 7:45 PM, Irv said:

Pandemic packets for ketchup, mustard, mayo, salt, pepper.  HATE PACKETS.   Messy, takes 15 to duplicate what I want from a bottle.  Another thing I ^%^#$%^& hate about this pandemic.   

Your perspective would change if you got COVID.   When you don't even want to eat for 4 days, packets seem like less of a problem.

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I love condiment packets so much that I have an entire drawer devoted to them in my kitchen.  Need some duck sauce for your french bread pizza at 2am?  I gotcha covered.  Marinating beef for jerky and realize you don’t have any soy sauce?  No problem.  More things should come in packets.

I like the cut of your jib!   Please don't take that expression the wrong way!

Unfortunately,  I have to hide these "Zombie 🧟‍♂️ 🧟‍♀️ Apocalypse" rations from the ever wandering "ration & quality control"  better half! She's such a minimalist... But she will be thanking her lucky stars when the world ends and we are eating hot Chinese mustard 😋 with packets of Arby's Sauce while our neighbors are eating dirt!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

16 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

If I had a Wawa near me I’d weight over 300 pounds and ride a tiny motorcycle.  I was at a work conference in Philly last January and they had one across the street from my hotel. First stop every morning for a dank cup of coffee, a breakfast burrito, and a chocolate croissant.

Are you a Benny, or more of a Billy?

Pin on Womb-Mates

19 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

We'd look good eating wieners and sausages together.

@ExiledInIllinois I was slightly over my ski's in Nashville.........did something happen when I wasn't looking?

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

I like the cut of your jib!   Please don't take that expression the wrong way!

Unfortunately,  I have to hide these "Zombie 🧟‍♂️ 🧟‍♀️ Apocalypse" rations from the ever wandering "ration & quality control"  better half! She's such a minimalist... But she will be thanking her lucky stars when the world ends and we are eating hot Chinese mustard 😋 with packets of Arby's Sauce while our neighbors are eating dirt!

Yet another reason I hadn’t thought of to hoard condiment packets.  A zombie apocalypse!  I’ll be the crazy packet guy dipping my air fried chicken tenders in delicious Burger King zesty sauce while y’all are hungrily fending off the undead.

25 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

Pin on Womb-Mates

Which one has the duffle bag sized penis swinging between his knees?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

Pin on Womb-Mates

@ExiledInIllinois I was slightly over my ski's in Nashville.........did something happen when I wasn't looking?

Ha!  Check the second name on your bank account!  Thanks for making beneficiary on the life insurance too! 😉 😜 

25 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Yet another reason I hadn’t thought of to hoard condiment packets.  A zombie apocalypse!  I’ll be the crazy packet guy dipping my air fried chicken tenders in delicious Burger King zesty sauce while y’all are hungrily fending off the undead.

Which one has the duffle bag sized penis swinging between his knees?

I bet those guys are broke too.

https://nypost.com/2020/11/19/heres-how-salary-corresponds-to-penis-size-study/

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.