Looks like we're shorthanded tomorrow - Covid-19

QB Bills

5 minutes ago, BuffaloMatt said:

Maybe because it was two days later that Josh tested positive not Thursday. 

I believe you have to be in close contact with that person for 15 minutes or more.  It's why you see players who show up positive after a game usually don't transfer it to the other team as the interactions are brief.  Think Newton and Mahomes.

12 minutes ago, BuffaloMatt said:

Maybe because it was two days later that Josh tested positive not Thursday. 

The NFL may have changed its protocols - it's hard to keep up - but the procedure was to look back at least 24 hrs from symptom onset or the positive test, whichever was earliest.  So if Norman tested positive this am based on a swab taken Friday (the NFL's usual process), they would look back to Thursday.

13 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Pufnstuf out?!? 😕

🎶 Can't do a little 'cause he can't do enough…🎵

Kroft is actually the one my heart is wrenched for, because he has a newborn and new mother at home.  Hopefully either his house is set up to allow quarantine or, the Bills will help him acquire quarantine quarters.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Kroft is actually the one my heart is wrenched for, because he has a newborn and new mother at home.  Hopefully either his house is set up to allow quarantine or, the Bills will help him acquire quarantine quarters.

The humanity angle gets lost too easily.

Sure, it stinks that they’ll have to miss the game, but the real concern is that these men may have contracted a dangerous virus whose complications can be long lasting and life threatening.

Here’s wishing, more than anything else, for a full and complete recovery from any players who have been infected. Football success is a distant second fiddle to long term health.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

Going to have to put Tre on an island against Hopkins and give Jackson help over the top against Kirk.   Taron against Fitzgerald was always going to be a tough matchup.  

I’d still copy the Seattle gameplan and just try to beat up Kyler.  

Pressure up the middle >>>

We are going to be okay, Knox I believe knows this game says a lot about his future, Dane is a talent and he’s smart! That and we got the recently signed CB guy, forget his name, We got this!!! 

Go Bills!!!

1 hour ago, Wayne Cubed said:

I mean they were...

You know how the old saying goes "snitches get stiches" Mr. Parrino

This sucks, but we finally have an offense....they can win this game for us.  Was expecting a shootout anyway.  Really need Hyde to play though

Edited by BillsCuse

5 minutes ago, BillsCuse said:

You know how the old saying goes "snitches get stiches"

It sucks, but we finally have an offense....they can win this game for us.  Was expecting a shootout anyway.  Really need Hyde to play though

I hope Hyde can at least give it a go, we have bye week coming up so that could help. Communication issues in the secondary could be real issue without him and Marlowe 

Edited by YoloinOhio

I read somewhere that a practice squad player can only play in 2 games and if they want him in more, he has to be signed to the active roster.  If that's true then in order for Jackson to play, they're going to have to sign him.  The Bills have an open roster spot. 

Better hope the Practice Squad players show up and play. Called up LB Darron Lee, CBs Dane Jackson and Daryl Worley, S Josh Thomas, and WR Jake Kumerow. Jackson played pretty good in his one start and Worley play pretty good at Carolina when McDermott was the D coordinator. He did suck at Dallas though until he was released. Hope he gets his old form back

Just now, BillsFanThru-N-Thru said:

Better hope the Practice Squad players show up and play. Called up LB Darron Lee, CBs Dane Jackson and Daryl Worley, S Josh Thomas, and WR Jake Kumerow. Jackson played pretty good in his one start and Worley play pretty good at Carolina when McDermott was the D coordinator. He did suck at Dallas though until he was released. Hope he gets his old form back

I’m not sure Worley is any worse than Norman.

• Like (+1) 1