Looks like we're shorthanded tomorrow - Covid-19

QB Bills

10 minutes ago, Beast said:

Exactly.

And I'm on board with you.

The idiot is trying to get his 15 minutes with that tweet.

All it takes is one ESPN beat reporter to pick this up and it can go viral and end in sanctions for the team, not to mention the benching of our entire DB for a winnable game tomorrow. Can't stand people like this. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, ToGoGo said:

All it takes is one ESPN beat reporter to pick this up and it can go viral and end in sanctions for the team, not to mention the benching of our entire DB for a winnable game tomorrow. Can't stand people like this. 

No, it won't, really.  They have Kinexion trackers, and the contact tracing is based upon them, not upon what a team reporter tweets.

But if our guys don't GET THE MEMO and MASK UP better than they are, we will be sanctioned.

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Logic said:

It’s...

It’s not that bad. Really.

The worst case scenario is losing a game to a tough NFC opponent on the road.

It’ll be okay.

agree.   This is not a make-or-break game by any means. 

If we can hold them to 30 or less with all these guys out, I’ll be thrilled.   Even more so if we escape with a win!

• Like (+1) 1

We've survived this long without Norman. He would have been a nice piece, but not critical. Missing Wallace and Marlowe is huge, IMO. I think Marlowe is a bit of an unsung hero on this D. I suspect Siran Neal is going to be out there a lot. Klein needs to have another performance like he had last week. 

I hope this moment isn't too big for Dane Jackson. This game definitely just got a lot harder.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

It's been defined as "out of scope" to explain how the PCR covid test works, but the info is out there, this is not unexpected, and it's actually a good finding for us. You can hit me in PM if you can't find a source that makes sense.

I get it... I’m just making a joke as Elon Musk was tweeting about this exact same scenario yesterday. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DCbillsfan said:

So who is CB2 tomorrow for the Bills?  Wallace and Norman are out.  I don't think they can bring up Jackson anymore.  They would have to promote him to 53 roster.

They did call Jackson up. He’ll start at CB2.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I get it... I’m just making a joke as Elon Musk was tweeting about this exact same scenario yesterday. 

Thanks. 

To be honest, it chaps me that I can't just explain when it's "my lane" and I really get this stuff and think I'm actually pretty good at explaining, but we mods discussed and decided on a path forward, and I'm "all in" supporting that.

• Like (+1) 2