Looks like we're shorthanded tomorrow - Covid-19

QB Bills

3 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

The loss of Kroger is going to sting.

ALMOST as much as Kroft 🤦‍♂️

11 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I blame Josh Allen. 

I blame McDermott-a good coach would have taught his players techniques on how not to catch Covid. Also, gotta blame Beane as well for signing guys who could possibly test positive...time for both of them to go

• Haha (+1) 1

Man, not looking good in the secondary. Hyde hurt, now Wallace, Norman, and Marlowe out.

Anyone with a pulse will have to play. We might have to pull a Seattle and blitz all game long and hope to get to the QB enough.

• Like (+1) 1

This will make the win even that much sweeter.

Man Josh Norman has really cost the Bills this year.  Next to nothing as far as contributing on the field.....and now taking out starters and contributors in a big game.  Maybe not his fault, but also not entirely not his fault either.  

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Every team has to go through it. I wouldn't be shocked if tomorrow there's more. 

I mean, sure, it’s a possibility...  but why?  We literally went through this a few weeks ago with Knox, contact traced, and nobody else tested positive.  

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

I mean it could’ve been a lot worse.  Good on the Bills for identifying the infected player early and avoiding massive outbreak on team.  We’ll be shorthanded in secondary tomorrow but still got White back there.

Be better for the Bills if they were taking their masking protocols a bit more seriously in-house and "level up" on the game called "Beat the Kinexion Tracker"

C'mon guys you all competitive and you love to play video games.  Just treat it like a game.

21 minutes ago, Virgil said:

That’s going to hurt a lot against this passing offense.

Not a good look Norman

Just gotta contain Murray and force him to be a pocket passer. The have good receivers, but their passing offense isn't what is winning them games.