Are you ready for some Prime Time Football? 6 games remaining only 1 slot for a 1 PM game.

8 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

It looks like we only have 3* 1 PM games left this season. 

Chargers after the BYE, Denver* flex game, Miami week 17. 

Arizona 4 PM 

Bye Week

vs LA Chargers1PM  CBS

@San Francisco MNF on ESPN

vs Pittsburgh SNF on NBC

@DenverTime: TBD * possible flex week 

@New England MNF on ESPN

vs Miami 1PM CBS

uhg

36 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

uhg

ugh?  

the matchups or the night games? 

the only true threat is the Steelers 

Indy could go bad if Rivers plays phenomenal 

Screw the Tua love and the Bills may not need to win that game for seeding purposes.  

SF at night would be like playing at 11PM. 
hope the Bills play the time difference smartly. 
other than that I also don’t see them as a threat. 

8 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

If you use prime time during mcdermott tenure—

2017 0-1 (At Jets)

2018 0-1 (Pats / we had Derek Anderson at QB)

2019 2-0 (At Steelers - Cowboys) 

2020 0-2 (at Titans, Chiefs)

This is TNF/SNF/MNF. Am I missing any? I didn’t include any national 4pm stuff like thanksgiving or playoffs since it’s not considered prime time. Not sure if chiefs at 5pm is considered prime time but I included it since Monday night 

Dallas - thaksgiving - Win

7 hours ago, njbuff said:

There is no game left on the schedule that we should EVER be fearful of.

First things first though. Take care of Arizona.

Respectfully, I disagree. It’s a conference game, which could determine ceding for the playoffs.

The Steelers have a tough and aggressive defense, and have multiple weapons on offense, with a HOF QB playing at a high level. They are undefeated for a reason, strength of schedule or not. 

There is not a single game on the schedule that can be taken lightly, specifically games against undefeated teams in the conference. 

11 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Arizona 4 PM 

Bye Week

vs LA Chargers1PM  CBS

vs Pittsburgh SNF on NBC

@New England MNF on ESPN

vs Miami 1PM CBS

None of the 5 games that can possibly being flexed to Saturday involve two playoff teams, but all 5 of them have one team for certain in the hunt.  So will be interesting to see which two of the five they choose.

The Denver game too is a 4:25 game, however most of the country will get the KC/Saints game so if it's not flexed to Saturday, will likely only be shown in western NY and Denver regions.

For week 17 there are 8 games on CBS, one of them will/could be moved to the 4:25 time slot.  The Bills/Fish is the only one of the 8 likely to involve two teams in the playoff, plus could end up that game determining who wins division. So good chance that one could be moved, in fact if playing for division, pretty certain it will be flexed. There's also the Sunday night game too.

Kind of funny in week 17 there are only about three games where likely both teams will be fighting for playoff spots.  So really that day there a 2 4:25 games shown to majority of country plus Sunday night game, plus the 1:00 games on both networks, likely if one of the games has playoff implications, that game will go to most of the country that doesn't have a home market.  All in all good chance that game will be on local TV in most of the country.

Since I don't live in the Bills home market I've been watching the schedule much more closely to see which games I'll need to figure out a plan as to how to watch.  I get tomorrows game so the only one that likely won't be shown in my region is the Chargers game, but even that one I give it a 50/50 shot between Bills/Chargers or Indy/Tenn.  Chargers game too is the only 1:00 start for certain, the only other one is Miami and good chance that gets moved to 4:25

Edited by Ed_Formerly_of_Roch

30 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Kind of funny in week 17 there are only about three games where likely both teams will be fighting for playoff spots.  So really that day there a 2 4:25 games shown to majority of country plus Sunday night game, plus the 1:00 games on both networks, likely if one of the games has playoff implications, that game will go to most of the country that doesn't have a home market.  All in all good chance that game will be on local TV in most of the country.

did some searching and I found this 

NFL tradition dictates that the game with the greatest playoff implications in Week 17 gets flexed into prime time as #Game256. 

So obviously NBC has week 17 TBD

2 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

did some searching and I found this 

NFL tradition dictates that the game with the greatest playoff implications in Week 17 gets flexed into prime time as #Game256. 

So obviously NBC has week 17 TBD

Agree and if the season ended tomorrow, likely the the games with the biggest impact would be Bills/Miami or Cardinals/Rams. Possiblt also San Fran/Seattle game if San Fran has a big second half of season. And could argue Bills game is the bigger of the two as could determine division title where as Cardinals/Rams barring a huge 2nd half run by Vikings, Bears,  likely will be a fight for wild card seedings between the two.

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

That was my first reaction but go look at that week's slate of games. It is not pretty.

They genuinely do not scare me. I think they are good but I don't think they are scary. Besides if the Bills can go 2-1 at worst before then (and I think they should beat LAC and San Fran) then that game probably doesn't matter that much in truth. 

It is a shame that Bills fans are assuming a loss against the Cardinals even before the game is played.  Sigh.  Go Bills!

I prefer less prime time games honestly. 

The Bills just don't play well most of the time in those games. Either they just have really bad luck, or they get too hyped/nervous for the big games & end up crumbling under the pressure.

Only with prime time games, all eyes are on them, which tends to result in my friends sending me a bunch of texts/memes rubbing it in.

3 hours ago, ganesh said:

It is a shame that Bills fans are assuming a loss against the Cardinals even before the game is played.  Sigh.  Go Bills!

I am not assuming it. But I did predict is pre-season and I am 9-0 on the season so far..... so if we lose it is my fault.

• Like (+1) 1

When the schedule came out this looked like a brutal second half. Now, not so much. Pittsburgh is the ONLY really tough matchup after today. The Bills got out of the first half with wins over Seattle, NE and the Rams. Not too shabby. Now we find out the Patriots are kind of a mess, and the 49ers are all banged up. The Chargers are starting a rookie Quarterback, Denver is uninspired, and the final week against Miami may not mean anything. I’ll take it!

23 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Arizona 4 PM 

Bye Week

vs LA Chargers1PM  CBS

vs Pittsburgh SNF on NBC

@New England MNF on ESPN

vs Miami 1PM CBS

Hopefully I will have my deer back and be able to make my venison chilli by the first MNF game against the 9ers!😎

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, ganesh said:

I’m not one of those assuming a loss. 
it would suck, yeah but I think the Bills stand a good chance to get the W. 

They beat Seattle in OT, we beat them soundly all game.