Are you ready for some Prime Time Football? 6 games remaining only 1 slot for a 1 PM game.

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

If you use prime time during mcdermott tenure—

2017 0-1 (At Jets)

2018 0-1 (Pats / we had Derek Anderson at QB)

2019 1-0 (At Steelers) 

2020 0-2 (at Titans, Chiefs)

This is TNF/SNF/MNF. Am I missing any? I didn’t include any national 4pm stuff like thanksgiving or playoffs since it’s not considered prime time. Not sure if chiefs at 5pm is considered prime time but I included it since Monday night 

Personally, I count that Thanksgiving game. It was 4:00, and basically the whole country watches that game on Thanksgiving.

24 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

Hate how the patriots game is Monday night 

The next Pats game won't be close.  We had to take that heavy monkey off of our back for the last one.

• Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

If you use prime time during mcdermott tenure—

2017 0-1 (At Jets)

2018 0-1 (Pats / we had Derek Anderson at QB)

2019 1-0 (At Steelers) 

2020 0-2 (at Titans, Chiefs)

This is TNF/SNF/MNF. Am I missing any? I didn’t include any national 4pm stuff like thanksgiving or playoffs since it’s not considered prime time. Not sure if chiefs at 5pm is considered prime time but I included it since Monday night 

I would include the Thanksgiving game against the Cowboys last year. It was watched by a bigger audience than normal prime time games receive.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

It looks like we only have 3* 1 PM games left this season. 

Chargers after the BYE, Denver* flex game, Miami week 17. 

Arizona 4 PM 

Bye Week

vs LA Chargers1PM  CBS

@San Francisco MNF on ESPN

vs Pittsburgh SNF on NBC

@DenverTime: TBD * possible flex week 

@New England MNF on ESPN

vs Miami 1PM CBS

Bring it!

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I just think Detroit play entertaining games. Even when they lose. Them vs Tennessee has the potential to be more competitive than Denver and the Bills IMO.

It might be more competetive, but I'm not sure it'll be any more entertaining.

Atm, the Bills are one of the best 'watches' around. Mainly because of the 'Josh Allen Experience', but we are playing some very good football at times, with plenty of 'big' plays to keep neutral fans engaged.

As an asie, Gunner, if I have to keep watching the Bills on Sky Sports every Sunday, I might have to ask for a refund on Gamepass. ;)

1 hour ago, Success said:

Personally, I count that Thanksgiving game. It was 4:00, and basically the whole country watches that game on Thanksgiving.

The next Pats game won't be close.  We had to take that heavy monkey off of our back for the last one.

I’ve had the same thoughts about the next Pats game too.

I have a feeling we really put it on the Patriots week 16. It feels like we finally got that monkey off our back. I think we will come out playing as loose as we ever have against the Pats in the last 20 years. And if we have the division or a playoffs spot already locked up by then that will really have us playing with confidence. 

If we can take this Cardinals game tomorrow and extend the record to 8-2 we will be playing with some serious momentum and house money. Hopefully the bye week doesn't derail all that momentum.

4 hours ago, whatdrought said:

I doubt the Denver game gets flexed to Primetime, though the Dolphins might get flexed if it’s got playoff implications.

That would be awesome if the Dolphins game gets flexed. But I would hope it would be for seeding for the Bills and win and you are in for the Dolphins. But usually they like to flex the final game to a do or die game for both teams.