Are you ready for some Prime Time Football? 6 games remaining only 1 slot for a 1 PM game.

2 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Me too.  All our night games start between 3-3:30 Hawaiian time. 

I don't have to feel guilty about drinking at that time :beer:

Most games are either on here at Tuesday or Friday afternoon. If it's Friday and I am WFH, i can sneak a few drinks on the job

The two Monday Night Football games on the Bills schedule with San Francisco (Dec. and New England (Dec. will have double coverage.
 edit 

(in Buffalo market) ?

https://buffalonews.com/sports/bills/bills-cards-game-gets-big-rating-bills-two-mnf-games-to-be-simulcast-on-abc/article_83c10aae-2a68-11eb-96e1-b3c57b5afc1a.amp.html

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce

1 minute ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

The two Monday Night Football games on the Bills schedule with San Francisco (Dec. and New England (Dec. will have double coverage.

https://buffalonews.com/sports/bills/bills-cards-game-gets-big-rating-bills-two-mnf-games-to-be-simulcast-on-abc/article_83c10aae-2a68-11eb-96e1-b3c57b5afc1a.amp.html

*****... Josh don't throw into double coverage!

• Haha (+1) 1

Oops 😬 forgot the *

The two Monday Night Football games on the Bills schedule with San Francisco (Dec. 7) and New England (Dec. 28) will have double coverage. Besides being on ESPN as usual, they will be carried on ABC. ESPN and ABC are both owned by Disney.

WKBW-TV (Channel 7), the local ABC affiliate, had won the local bidding rights to the games. But since ABC is carrying them anyway, presumably it is saving Channel 7 the rights fee money.

On 11/14/2020 at 9:15 AM, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

It looks like we only have 3* 1 PM games left this season. 

Chargers after the BYE, Denver* flex game, Miami week 17. 

Arizona 4 PM   L

Bye Week

vs LA Chargers1PM  CBS

@San Francisco MNF on ESPN

vs Pittsburgh SNF on NBC

@DenverTime: TBD * possible flex week 

@New England MNF on ESPN

vs Miami 1PM CBS

Bad news my bad karma friends will be able to watch 3-4 of these games since they will be on national tv doesn’t bode well for us

On 11/14/2020 at 9:15 AM, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

It looks like we only have 3* 1 PM games left this season. 

Chargers after the BYE, Denver* flex game, Miami week 17. 

Arizona 4 PM   L

Bye Week

vs LA Chargers1PM  CBS

@San Francisco MNF on ESPN

vs Pittsburgh SNF on NBC

@DenverTime: TBD * possible flex week 

@New England MNF on ESPN

vs Miami 1PM CBS

Shady, it is fun to see the Bills get this much pub.  I know I’m in the minority, but I love 1 pm games on Sunday.  Family and date time the weekend, church and the gym Sunday morning while the Pasta sauce is cooking.  Enjoying the game with my sons, then a nice family dinner.  The one upside from my perspective is temporarily I don’t have the ticket so I can stay home to watch these games.  At least in FL (I know there are a few on this board), most of the state gets the Dolphins Bills game televised. (Minus Jax and the Panhandle)

Anyway, I’m happy for you guys though.

• Like (+1) 1

• 1 month later...