Yeah right uh huh 

WE THE PEOPLE 

Not you and your snowflake feelings.  

Tyrants?   Is that why you love Trump??

you can’t fix stupid 

exactly.  

he will use that money he got from suckers for his own means 

you Dragoon are nothing but a low bread lemming in his cult

All men have a right to inflict what they can enforce, laws be damned. 

Violence is coming. Bodies will be stacked. Good luck. I’m grinning ear to ear. I’m fixin to have things like I like ‘em — not boring. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Dragoon said:

Violence is coming. Bodies will be stacked. Good luck. I’m grinning ear to ear. I’m fixin to have things like I like ‘em — not boring. 

Laws be damned?  Go ahead and try- you’l be dead or in jail.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Dragoon said:

You are grinning ear to ear b.c you want to kill innocent people? You will be another domestic terrorist who will have done nothing but bring the people you hate closer together. 

You have been brainwashed... Go seek help.

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Dragoon said:

More peace and prosperity than ever. 

Yet you yearn for violence. 

Do you think there might be another way?

14 hours ago, Gugny said:

Are you that guy from the Rent Is Too Damn High party???

Nah, just another member of the Functionally Illiterate Party, aka Trump's Cult.

Another armchair revolutionary heard from.  Please go ahead and try something in the real world so the FBI can thwart your lame-brained plot and the federal courts can lock up your sorry self for sedition.

11 hours ago, ALF said:

So Trump and his supporters don't believe in the Supreme Court which is 6-3 republican  ?

3 of which Don selected!!!

seems like you need to meet the police. 
let them know how you feel 

6 hours ago, Warcodered said:

what kind of bread is that?

white bread of course 

• Like (+1) 3

18 hours ago, Dragoon said:

You sound like “the dude.” Batschitt crazy!!!! 

Over the last week as the belief that legally cast votes would be overturned because they hurt MAGA voters' feelings, the calls for violence seem to have escalated. 

It's still over 5 weeks till Trump needs to leave. In a month, with how deranged MAGA supporters are, I really worry things might escalate further as more and more of the cult's brain trust continue calling for violence. 

CNN’s Jake Tapper wrapped up his show with some typically insightful remarks. “President Trump did us a favor by exposing these elected officials,” Tapper said of the Republican officeholders who brought or signed onto the Texas lawsuit seeking to throw out other states’ votes. “They are definitionally people who signed on to a desperate desire to subvert the will of the American people, to disenfranchise voters in Georgia, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan based on lies and conspiracy theories, putting an immoral and corrupt power grab above democracy.” Tapper observed that “now we know clearly how much these individuals care about facts or truth, how much they care about democracy, or the principles that make this country great, which is to say not at all.”

17 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Over the last week as the belief that legally cast votes would be overturned because they hurt MAGA voters' feelings, the calls for violence seem to have escalated. 

It's still over 5 weeks till Trump needs to leave. In a month, with how deranged MAGA supporters are, I really worry things might escalate further as more and more of the cult's brain trust continue calling for violence. 

Or over the next few years. Germany's democracy in the Weimar Republic was plagued by the Big Lie that Germany never lost the war, but was stabbed in the back by the democratic government. That took years to play out, but it did play out 

• Like (+1) 2