Trump's Legal Machine Grinds to a Halt

WideNine

Maybe this lady is soon to also not be on the team. She says the Third Circuit "granted" their appeal. 

Not true. Not even sure what she is trying to say. Maybe that the Third Circuit is hearing the appeal in an expedited fashion as they requested? Or that their appeal is pending?

"Vaunted" legal minds...did you mean another word? 

Vaunted legal team...still making no sense. Giuliani had to split with Powell (who is not/is/maybe is on the legal team) to get more cases to SCOTUS. 

Sorry that I keep using Trump's legal teams words against them. I can't find a less reliable source. 

14 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Trump is going to make it easy for democrats to win the next election.

Hopefully the Trump Party and the AOC party make it easy for a third party to make progress.

I like the ring of The Lincoln Party. Centrist Constitutional folk. I won't say Libertarian because that "party" can't stop tripping on its schlong. [I can't believe the auto-censor won't let me say d o n g] 

Edited by shoshin
  • Like (+1) 1

Trump just Tweeted about the thoroughly discredited Exhibit Q. 

When they make the movie of this post-election, I hope it's a musical. Nothing else could capture the over-the-top carnivale atmosphere. 

image.thumb.png.32ad3ce2ad4a2bde8d888b191a9adc30.png

Edited by shoshin

"Dr." Jenna Ellis. 

More honesty from the vaunted strike farce legal team. I assume that the more reasonable among the defectors are feeling abashed by now at the carnivale Trump is running post election. This isn't about the "legal right to challenge," it's about putting on a farce and the only clowns he can find are people like Giuliani, Powell, and Powell, with Wood proving to be something a little better...maybe a court jester. 

image.thumb.png.1847d62590c78c39f5b603fef241ce36.png

On 11/25/2020 at 2:14 PM, shoshin said:

Each person speaking is telling a story that Trump's task force has not presented in court, and hasn't proven in court. That's a PR stunt, not a legal team. 

Is today Powell releases the Kraken in GA? 

Nope.  The Kraken in GA -- and in all the other states where Trump tried to overturn the election -- failed spectacularly.  All six states -- Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin -- certified that Biden won their state's electoral votes.  

It's not a publicity stunt -- it's simply a scam to raise tens of millions of dollars for a "leadership PAC" that's nothing more than a slush fund that Trump can use for whatever he wants, including filling own coffers.  Seventy five percent of the donations to the Trump "legal defense" get funneled into this PAC.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

So you're losing and being humiliated in every court case, so what should you do now?

Oh I guess you could just pretend your in a hearing and just repeat all the things you failed to bring evidence for in the actual ones.

Yeah, I just posted the lawsuit that Powell just brought against GA election officials that has an injunction regarding Dominion voting machines. A judge has recently ruled for Powell and the injunction...not sure why it was not just tossed out as the relief it seeks is filled with baseless allegation and fanciful remediation. 

It first claims that Dominion machines and the vote tabulation is rife with fraud, then seeks relief that the electors certify Trump as the winner of their election based on....what?

I expected Trump to make a complete fool of himself, continue to debase the Oval Office, and to take his place in history as this country's worst leader ever. He has exceeded my expectations.

• Thank you (+1) 1

So dear old doc Atlas who clearly suggested that people revolt and harm the governor or Michigan has been topped. (Thank the F he resigned)

One of the lawyers for trump as stated clearly the Krebs should be taken out at dawn and shot. Imagine....the quality of people in and out of the Oval Office. 

My question is, if trumps peeps have the right to say such things, without charges does someone have the right to say the same thing about trump??

How would Barr react...? Does this endanger the pres.

The Oval office needs to be fumigate.

• Like (+1) 1

Now the Republican election officials are asking trump to stop blaming election officials. Threats have been received and innocent election folks are going to get hurt or killed. What kind of a man does this. 

trump is the worst type of human being. Drug Lord's have more compassion.

• Like (+1) 1