Trump's Legal Machine Grinds to a Halt

WideNine

22 hours ago, Iron Maiden said:

This is getting absurd.....the failures of Trump's " legal " team are out there for ALL to see....but it's still not enough for the cult followers....they're trying to stretch it to Dec 14th...enough time to get as much $$ as they can from the gullibles....he is screwing his own base in plain sight....lying to them....and taking their $$.....Trump has  tested positive for being an ####### for a long time now....

They are starting to figure it out. The wheels are falling off. And some are even starting to eat their own.

Truly delicious.

Some great comments and moments of realizations from the Conservative subreddit. At least some are starting to see the truth and reality.

31 minutes ago, daz28 said:

The last nutbar bites the dust.  They'll let the cheatin dems have this one

No, the most patently outrageous nutbar is gone because her membership on the "legal team" was making even die-hard Trumplets hold on to their wallets instead of donating to Covid Donnie's slush --- I mean "legal" --- fund.

Edited by SoTier
  • Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, SoTier said:

No, the most patently outrageous nutbar is gone because her membership on the "legal team" was making even die-hard Trumplets hold on to their wallets instead of donating to Covid Donnie's slush --- I mean "legal" --- fund.

She attacked the Georgia GOP leadership in the middle of a Senate runoff campaign that will have huge consequences.

Mitch and the rest of the GOP leadership are happy to let Trump have his little tantrum as it keeps his base riled and energized, but the moment it crossed the line they stepped in and told him to reel it back.

• Like (+1) 3

39 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

She attacked the Georgia GOP leadership in the middle of a Senate runoff campaign that will have huge consequences.

Mitch and the rest of the GOP leadership are happy to let Trump have his little tantrum as it keeps his base riled and energized, but the moment it crossed the line they stepped in and told him to reel it back.

I agree.   There's real fear among GA Republicans that Trump's claims of election fraud -- especially in Georgia by Republicans -- will suppress Republican turnout in the run off election.   It would be such karma for the GOP if it did because that race hinges on turn-out.

59 minutes ago, SoTier said:

I agree.   There's real fear among GA Republicans that Trump's claims of election fraud -- especially in Georgia by Republicans -- will suppress Republican turnout in the run off election.   It would be such karma for the GOP if it did because that race hinges on turn-out.

All about turn out for sure! 

Perhaps the best thing is that in the wee hours of this morning, the "vaunted" legal minds on Trumps strike force amended their motion to include an appeal of Judge Brann's entire decision, probably because Twitter was mocking them for messing up so badly. When you're using the opposition's Twitter feed to proof your pleadings...

"Vaunted" legal minds. I do not think that word means what you think it means Leh-nard.

Edited by shoshin
  • Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, shoshin said:

Perhaps the best thing is that in the wee hours of this morning, the "vaunted" legal minds on Trumps strike force amended their motion to include an appeal of Judge Brann's entire decision. 

"Vaunted" legal minds. I do not think that word means what you think it means Leh-nard.

The issue is Cooley Law School isn’t producing enough lawyer for Trump.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, jrober38 said:

What's incredible is that Trump supporters will likely parrot the take that she was never involved.

The stupidity is comical. 

I would say the stupidity is disturbing.

We need to commit far more resources to education because clearly it has been deficient over the past few decades. The scope of the voting masses that can be easily swayed by a man who is a case-study in demagoguery and the ease by which they can be taken in by far-fetched conspiracies and unfounded rumors as well as being diverted from incriminating, self-serving, and autocratic actions by such a leader just floors me.

Trump supporters often cling to any flotsam that supports the man; embracing illogical Rube Goldberg explanations where more rational ones easily connect the dots  - aka Trump lost because of grand schemes involving other nations, the CIA, and other clandestine organizations subverting the varied state-by-state voting safe-guards and oversight rather than the simple straight-forward rationale that more citizens voted for the other guy...... responsibly and legally.

It reminds me of how there was a rash of frivolous lawsuits years ago where warning labels needed to be slapped on everything from hot drinks at McDonald's, to stacking glassware too high, to griddles that may be hot after use, it seems we now need to label electronic media content because the masses are incapable of even a modicum of critical thinking or reason to filter the facts from the torrent of fiction out there.

It is a truly sad and embarrassing reflection of the state of our country. We have a lot of work to do, but the work is underway:

1. Vote that orange disaster out of office (check)

Jordon's Next Level Blog | What I'm thinking…

29 minutes ago, Iron Maiden said:

Someone needs to ask Pompeo how the transition to a 2nd Trump term is going.....😎

It’s going well. They’re still ironing out the sale of Iceland so they can all move there. Kind of like the deranged people here who needed to move to a new board because they’re snowflakes!

1 minute ago, Backintheday544 said:

It’s going well. They’re still ironing out the sale of Iceland so they can all move there. Kind of like the deranged people here who needed to move to a new board because they’re snowflakes!

Greenland. 

2 hours ago, shoshin said:

Greenland. 

Out of the many, many Plans of the Donald, I actually kind of liked the Greenland Purchase (trade?) the best. Harmless at worst, with the possibility of being considered ingenious a century on just like Seward's Folly (buying Alaska from the Russians). I really don't know why Denmark wasn't on board. 

At least Trump will have the Buy Greenland! theme for his 2024 run ....

55 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Out of the many, many Plans of the Donald, I actually kind of liked the Greenland Purchase (trade?) the best. Harmless at worst, with the possibility of being considered ingenious a century on just like Seward's Folly (buying Alaska from the Russians). I really don't know why Denmark wasn't on board. 

At least Trump will have the Buy Greenland! theme for his 2024 run ....

Agreed. Seward looked like a genius in hindsight.

A firmer stance on China was long overdue too, but torpedoing the TPP just because Obama's fingerprints were on it was prideful and dumb IMO. We could have used the leverage of those partnerships to better position ourselves in lieu of a trade war with China