Trump's Legal Machine Grinds to a Halt

WideNine

13 hours ago, shoshin said:

I admit that I’m surprised to find that GA Gov Kemp took bribes as part of Hugo Chavez’s plot to delegitimize American democracy. Makes me rethink Scientology’s merits to be honest. 

Christie was helping Trump do debate pre two months ago!

Don't forget his other stalwart buddy, Lindsey Graham. If that dude has a spine I would need to see the x-rays. Talking about a guy who waffles and flips on positions. Yeah, now that's a guy you want in your trench saying, "I've got your back".

His self-promotion exerp below from his Lindsey Graham dot com site makes you wonder if his own campaign staff got drunk later and had a good laugh. Just OMG....there are so many ways I would edit this. 

• A fighter who will take a dive.
  • A waffler who backs whomever he thinks may win or aid his reelection.
  • A weasel who puts his own political career and self interests before country....

Keeping federal spending down - what......inherited a 17 trillion dollar national debt from Obama and has been a part of the GOP leadership that has it now at 27 trillion.

Meet Lindsey Graham

(Hard Pass)

A fighter who doesn’t back down from a challenge. A conservative who gets things done. A leader who puts our country above all.

In the United States Senate, South Carolina's Lindsey Graham has earned a reputation as a conservative, a problem-solver, and a leader who gets things done. He is a great friend to our men and women serving in uniform, a respected voice on national security matters, a leading advocate for cutting the out-of-control spending in Washington

Edited by WideNine
  • Haha (+1) 1

Trump supporters are like the irrate cretins that come to village, school, etc... board meetings and get all crazy-eyed that the gubermint is keeping them down.

/smh

What a bunch of losers... Weak losers...

It's over Donny.  It's OVER!  Nothing over, you just don't turn it off...

Edited by ExiledInIllinois
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Chris Christie calls Trump's legal team a 'national embarrassment'

A staunch ally of Donald Trump said Sunday it was time for the President to end his futile gambit to overturn the results of the election.

Former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie said Trump has failed to provide any evidence of fraud, that his legal team was in shambles and that it's time to put the country first.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/22/politics/chris-christie-donald-trump-election/index.html

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, TBBills said:

Holy ***** the things these people make up!

Nutbars! 

7 hours ago, Big Gun said:

Yeah, that's it, keep denying the BS that Biden will impose on us, eff you!

Speaking of nutbars! You mad bro? 
You sound like The_Dude! 

10 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

We were promised the greatest voting machine system manipulation of all time though.

...and Tucker Carlson and the rest of the MAGA folks that were main-lining Trump tweets and news conferences about voter fraud and US election-rigging are still waiting for that bombshell proof...................and still waiting.

Sceleton Still Waiting Quotes. QuotesGram

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, WideNine said:

...and Tucker Carlson and the rest of the MAGA folks that were main-lining Trump tweets and news conferences about voter fraud and US election-rigging are still waiting for that bombshell proof...................and still waiting.

Sceleton Still Waiting Quotes. QuotesGram

Did DR give you permission to use his picture? 

• Haha (+1) 2

📷
Albert Brooks
@AlbertBrooks
Pennsylvania judge threw out  Trumps case tonight signaling an end to this madness. Wondering  what Giuliani’s next move is.  I think he’s going to say  Pennsylvania isn’t really a state and  show up with a 49 star flag.  And hopefully a better brand of shoe polish.

• Awesome! (+1) 1