Josh is the goat...see tweet...

Hebert19

49 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

feels like he’s already there? Bledsoe and Tyrod would be the only others in the conversation.

Honestly, I’d take fitzy over both those guys....I I wasn’t really much of a Fitzy fan. Bledsoe had his moments but his inability to simply.....move.....was too much for me to bear.  Tyrods inability to simply.....throw the ******* ball.....made me hate him.   Fitz was never scared to throw the ball and could.....move. He’s my #2

This is a runaway, Josh is easily already there. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Love it. Despite all of the shenanigans which get the majority of the headlines and often times bad press,  #BillsMafia is so much more. Love this team and fanbabse. Go Bills.

I hope the media covers this in all the national circuits on game day.  This is too much of a positive for the NFL to ignore even if they keep ignoring Buffalo and the Bills.  Go Bills

• Like (+1) 2

I tip my hat to everyone who made this happen! Bills Mafia is the absolute best!!!

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Passepartout said:

He could be the most stable QB we have since Jim Kelly came to town.

Sounds like your not sold yet ;)

He has created stability at the QB position and 6 teams bang their heads against the wall every time he plays :)

7 hours ago, ganesh said:

I hope the media covers this in all the national circuits on game day.  This is too much of a positive for the NFL to ignore even if they keep ignoring Buffalo and the Bills.  Go Bills

Josh is on the NFLN Gameday show at 9am Sunday.

I would think that every pre game show will have some mention of it.

37 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

7 Most Memorable Tax Men On Film & TV – Page 7

You see, that's tax deductible, you can write that off.

Not anymore if you are in his tax bracket.  Itemized deductions are capped so low that the standardized deduction is higher. 

As for the money raised and to those who contributed, that’s pretty freaking awesome!  Kudos!

Edited by BarleyNY

10 hours ago, NewEra said:

Honestly, I’d take fitzy over both those guys....I I wasn’t really much of a Fitzy fan. Bledsoe had his moments but his inability to simply.....move.....was too much for me to bear.  Tyrods inability to simply.....throw the ******* ball.....made me hate him.   Fitz was never scared to throw the ball and could.....move. He’s my #2

This is a runaway, Josh is easily already there. 

Going out on a limb here then....but I'm guessing you didn't care for Trent?