DHS Election Infrastructure Council Officially Rejects Vote Fraud Claims

WideNine

This plus the fact the they have lost most cases brought in front of the courts will still not be enough for the Cult followers...I had to laugh yesterday when the Cultist claimed victory in the PA case relating to the ballots that came in late....they do not realize/understand that those ballots have not been counted yet.....that it will not change the current tally.....poor Trumpers....in fact, if you are Donnie, your only chance to win PA is to hope that the ballots that are currently sealed are counted ( although they are mainly expected to be Biden votes and I'm not sure if there's enough to change the results anyways...)...but to Donnie and his apostles, it doesn't matter...they are truly living in an alternate reality with alternate facts...

Edited by Iron Maiden
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Iron Maiden said:

This plus the fact the they have lost most cases brought in front of the courts will still not be enough for the Cult followers...I had to laugh yesterday when the Cultist claimed victory in the PA case relating to the ballots that came in late....they do not realize/understand that those ballots have not been counted yet.....that it will not change the current tally.....poor Trumpers....in fact, if you are Donnie, your only chance to win PA is to hope that the ballots that are currently sealed are counted ( although they are mainly expected to be Biden votes and I'm not sure if there's enough to change the results anyways...)...but to Donnie and his apostles, it doesn't matter...they are truly living in an alternate reality with alternate facts...

I laughed at that too. Anyone with the slightest sense would realize that's a non-issue, but I'm sure some people just saw the headline and thought "See! Trump is winning!!"

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Iron Maiden said:

I think these late ballots that weren't counted number about 9k.   Biden won PA by close to 50k votes.

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 voter fraud cases were thrown out Friday...lol...9!!......so much winning!!.....It's like we're watching Trump lose all over again...on a daily basis....you would think someone would let him know it's not a good look.....but they are too afraid to bring it up...what a cluster***** of an administration....

• Haha (+1) 1

• 5 months later...