National TV game (sort of)

Ok, here we go again... big national hoopla about the Bills just before a game against a strong team in front of a large TV audience.   Time to poop the bed again (a la KC and Titans games) or will this be different?   

Edited by ProcessTruster

7 minutes ago, ProcessTruster said:

Ok, here we go again... big national hoopla about the Bills just before a game against a strong team in front of a large TV audience.   Time to poop the bed again or will this be different?   

Did they poop the bed in Dallas and Pittsburgh?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

25 minutes ago, ProcessTruster said:

Ok, here we go again... big national hoopla about the Bills just before a game against a strong team in front of a large TV audience.   Time to poop the bed again (a la KC and Titans games) or will this be different?   

You just need to be more of a process truster.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, ProcessTruster said:

someone got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning.

We can view this as a sign of respect and that the TV the execs are realizing the Bills are must see TV. This game in particular has two very entertaining QB’s going against each other. 
This reminds me of when the Bills began getting good in the late 80’s. Back then we would need to wake up and check the newspaper to find out what teams were being shown here in Atlanta. It meant the difference between being able to watch at your house or heading up to a sports bar. As the Bills became good we frequently we’re able to stay home.

1 hour ago, ProcessTruster said:

Fail...

1 hour ago, mattynh said:

Did they poop the bed in Dallas and Pittsburgh?

Duck just pooped a bigger dump for the Steelers. Dallas game the whole team came to play and everything went right. 

I want Josh to perform like a star in these games because these are the games that make you an elite QB. He's yet to really have that OMG game in the spotlight. I hope it's this week. 

I was about to post similar, though it wouldn't be negative in connotation at all.

More like concern again after a week of hype, positive press and people again noticing Buffalo.  

I'd say LA/Sea is big late afternoon game Sunday (as most games later this week with The Masters on).

I really want to see the Bills continue to roll and it is important another big week for the Offense & Josh.

Much like last night, Rivers & Indy had to rebound & they did.  This week is big too for Arizona.

I think this is going to be another shoot out and I think Allen and Co. can score more points than the Cards can.  I think our offense is becoming elite.  Will Daboll line up Morse, Feliciano, and Dawkins shoulder to shoulder again and maul the Cards on the ground for 200+ yards ala the Patriots' game, or will he go 3 or 4 wide and light them up in the air ala the Seahawks game?   Can the Cards can cover Diggs, Brown, Beasley, and Davis at the same time?  Can anyone?  If the defense can get some stops or take away the ball here and there, I like our odds even more.  

• Like (+1) 1

So, just like last week, then?

And losing to KC wasn't pooping the bed. It was losing to probably the best team in football after keeping it very close.

My guess: We win.

20 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Duck just pooped a bigger dump for the Steelers. Dallas game the whole team came to play and everything went right. 

I want Josh to perform like a star in these games because these are the games that make you an elite QB. He's yet to really have that OMG game in the spotlight. I hope it's this week. 

Nah. 

The Bills played well against a very tough Pittsburgh defense, and Allen was absolutely a star against Dallas. 

27 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Are you actually making excuses for why the Bills won national audience games?  Talk about being a negative Nancy....wow

Either stop drinking, or get drinking, to soothe the hurt.

32 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Didn't he do that just last week against one of the best teams in the NFL.

13 minutes ago, Thurman#1 said:

So, just like last week, then?

And losing to KC wasn't pooping the bed. It was losing to probably the best team in football after keeping it very close.

My guess: We win.

Nah. 

The Bills played well against a very tough Pittsburgh defense, and Allen was absolutely a star against Dallas. 

Again stop with that heroic 17-10 vicotry of Duck Hodges....  They were scared to death that game on Offense and took 4 Ints to beat them.  

I'm honestly tired of fans acting like they're protecting their child while defending the Bills. No one here can honestly say the Bills have been a good team in the spotlight. If you do then you're trying to convince yourself. 

The Bills are a rising team in the NFL and have shown signs of being one of the best teams. They still have hurdles to leap. Winning games in the spotlight is one of the hurdles. Beating Belichick was one of the hurdles. No one is saying they won't do it, but they just haven't been a team that wins these games. Typically they fall flat on their face and look like a team that doesn't belong. 

Yes they beat a non playoff Cowboys team on National TV. We need to show up in bigger games to get to where we want to go. Let's not sell ourselves short here. 

Cardinals have a solid team with a good young QB, Duck isn't walking on the field. We're going to their place in the #1 game on CBS. Far too many times we get embarrassed in these situations. It's time to change the narrative. 

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede