NFL Films: Turning Point features Bills/Seahawks and key 3rd down

YoloinOhio

58 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

Two things about that play/video:

1) Frigging Boettger looks like he pushed Smoke and made him trip. 

2) Beasley looks like a little kid when he gets hugged by Allen. 

Nah, that DB was catching Smoke I think. Brown was very good on Sunday, the knee looks like it may still be affecting his top end speed just a tad. Great play and great awareness on Daboll to understand the situation mirrored one three plays earlier, and adjusted his call. 

• Like (+1) 2

Something I didn't notice was a smart "non-play" by Boettger. He was on the wrong side of brown going down field and two defenders are coming in. He doesn't try to get a hand on those guys that was likely to not slow them down and had a good probability of ending up with him getting a penalty trying to make a play. A lot of guys might hero in that situation, but you can actually see him think about it and then just put his arm around Brown and opts to let Brown run. 

1 hour ago, WotAGuy said:

Two things about that play/video:

1) Frigging Boettger looks like he pushed Smoke and made him trip. 

2) Beasley looks like a little kid when he gets hugged by Allen. 

Looked more like a common thing done by players to let the guy know you're there. Didn't seem to have any force on it at all. 

Edited by jeremy2020

8 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Very good watch!

Seemed a tad biased when the announcers were saying, "Awww that's a shame..." about Jamal Adams drawing a flag when he stuck his leg out and tripped Beasley. I was actually thinking he got what he deserved and that it was pretty awesome that it wiped out that sack IMO   :)